Chapter 5

I wake up in warmth.
There's something wrong I'm not aloud to sleep on a bed or with a blanket.
I let out a shriek jumping up from the bed. Something was holding me down which made me pull harder. Managing to free myself I jump up landing on the floor. I look up realizing it was the guy from yesterday. my eyes widen when he gets up and he's only in his boxers. I squeeze my eyes shut and sprint.he catches my shirt and pulls me to him. the next thing I know is I'm up against the wall. Reaching for my arms I thrash in his hold.he pins his lower body against mine keeping me in place and held my hands over my head. Tears were coming out of my eyes as I couldn't get out of his tight hold.
"Mine" he growled in my ear.
He grabbed my face and forced it forward. I Refused to look him in the eye which only angered him more.
"Look at me little one"
I refuse to open my eyes as he commanded. I felt him start to nip at my neck as I struggled in his hold. He started pushing his body against mine and rolling his hips against me making me whimper under his hold.
"Your mine"
I tried moving my hips to slid from his grasp but he only let out a moan. Pushing his body forward he repeated his actions from early. Thai time it was more rough, I whine out in pain and he goes a little softer.
"Look at me" his voice was raspy and thick with lust. He stared and me for a minute.
"What's your name"
I didn't answer
"I know you can talk, even if you don't talk much I heard you talk and I have a few questions."
Still I don't answer. I could feel the tingles so I knew he was my mate. I was scared. I was scared of him. He was the notorious alpha of killing and had the most deadly pack in the world.
"God dammit" he slammed his free hand against the wall next to my head.
"I swear if you don't answer me I will drag you to my pack without you getting to say goodbye then lock you in my god damn bedroom"
My eyes were bulging. I didn't know what to do.
A sinister smile crossed his face. "you mine now babygirl and there's no one to stop me."
..............