Chapter 30

"Bad choice baby girl"
I rip the covers from her body as she whimpers. Her eyes are wide as they never leave my face. I lean over the bed as she curls into a ball. She's lucky she had my shirt on because if not I would my wolf would've taken her with mine or her consent. She needed to know not to run from me. Oh she was in so much trouble. I force her body from her position as I grab her arms forcing her up into my embrace. Kat takes this moment to kiss my jaw but my wolf knew what she was doing. Putting my left arm under her I walk into the bathroom as her eyes go wide staring at my face. She leans back away from me but I shut the door and set her down. As soon as I do she bolts towards the door but my wolf wasn't letting her go that easy. I grab her by her stomachs slamming her back into my chest. I reach over her locking the door but she continues fighting me. Her heat hasn't fully started so she didn't have to touch me. She slaps my chest as I hold her undressing myself. the last thing is my boxers and as soon as she realizes what I'm going to do she looks up at me with sad eyes. I hear her heart beat pick up and she flinches everytime i move.
"It's alright baby relax"
Her fear doesn't let up as she shakes continuing to stare at me. Seeing her expression I try to gain control but my wolf is to far in control. Leaning into the shower I turn it to warm and set Kat down so I can take off her shirt. Turning back I see Kat standing on shaking legs as she fidgets. Fear is coursing through the bond like waves but I can't help my self. I slide off my boxers as Kat shrieks covering her eyes. An lustful expression makes its way to my face as I grab the front of her shirt pulling her to me. Messing with the bottom of her shirt Kat whimpers as I rip it off her body leaving her bare to me. She runs making it into the shower slamming the shower door shut in my face. A growl emits through my throat as I force it open. The water was warm and Kat stood in the farthest corner trying to cover her body. Walking toward she cowers away form me sliding down the wall. I attempt to pick her up but she flinched back and I use my alpha tone.
"Don't you dare move"
She shifts and I'm able to pull her up her back against the wall and I'm in front of her. Her body's presses itself as far in the wall as possible but she can't get far enough. I stare down at her body and my desire towards her skyrockets. She cries whimpering.
"Please stop looking Kane"
Her request makes me stop and stare at her face. The expression she was holding was pleading and I knew why. The scars and mark and cuts. I shift my eyes back down scanning her body. God damn she was beautiful. She struggles in my hold twisting her wrists trying to get me to loosen my grip. She drops her head sobbing.
"Please Kane don't please"
She begs and pleads but I can't. I don't want to she was beautiful her body was amazing. I love her in every way. She try's covering her self but I was holding her arms so instead she thrashes hitting me with her body. I stop her by slamming our body's against the wall kissing her neck. Pulling back I move her hands up so I could hold them with only one of mine. I move my hand touching her soft body but she cries out as soon as i touch her.
"Kane" it came out as a whimper as I back away from her for a minute. She crumples to the shower floor covering her body from my view as she sobs head in bow. I clean myself real quick then turn to her small form. Putting my arms around her back and under her legs I hold her with one arm as I scrub her body then wash her hair. We finish and I step out wrapping a towel around my waist then one around her shaking body. I walk into the room laying her on the bed.
"Don't move"
I know using my alpha voice wasn't fair but she had to learn to obey me. Pulling on some boxers I grab one of my shirts and some of her undergarments. Walking back she stares at the ceiling looking defeated. Slowly not to scare her I force her form her ball spreading her on the bed. I avoid staring at her body as I dress her knowing she is insecure about it. I finish but she lays there unmoving. Moving her farther up on the bed I lay next to her. The bed dips from me laying down so she rolls into me flinching back as soon as we make contact. I know this goes farther than me just seeing her body.
"Hey..... baby girl what's wrong."
Her wide eyes look up at me and she opens her mouth but no words come out. I feel my fingers tighten on her hips as she clenches her jaw. I push myself impossibly closer trying to get her to relax but my wolf was still in control. Hence my fingers nearly breaking her hip bones.
"Kane..ow...ok they-y t-they tri-ed to f-force me..ow."
I release her hips not fully understanding. They tried to force her? What. It takes a minute but then the piece fit together.

"You won't force me right."