Chapter 6

His eyes blanked for a minute giving me the impression he was mind linking. he growled pushing himself off me. I close my eyes taking a breath. Pulling on some jeans and a T-shirt he turned toward.
"I'll be back kitten don't leave this room you won't like the consequences."
I stayed against the wall watching him walk out the door. He walked back in and locked the door shutting himself out. That wouldn't do any good keeping me in here but it would keep others out. Hesitantly I moved from the wall scared he'd come back. I felt my wolf called to me wanting to be let out. I knew deep down she was slightly scared of our mate too. Shes rarely is strong enough even to call out to me so I'm amazed. I walk into the bathroom so I know someone can't walking on me even though they'd have to break down the door. I take off his shirt and throw it across the room. I take off my bra and undies leaving them in a pile.imaging myself in wolf form I feel the tingles then I'm on all fours. My wolf was really small and I was jet black the same color of my hair. My eyes were different though they were a mix of blue and green so kind of like an Aqua color. I jump and leap around the room loving the feeling of my wolf form. Before the abuse started I was in my wolf form more than my human form. I felt free in my wolf. nothing could stop me but the day my parents died that freedom was taken......stolen.Continuing to run around the room it didn't take long for me to get tired I mean the last time I ate was...........was.........i don't know. I felt an urge of hunger but I couldn't leave the room without getting in trouble with Alpha Conway. I could sense and smell two guys guarding my door. it smelt like the twins and I know they would love to sneak out with me but their alpha would kill them. I hop on the bed. if I sleep in my wolf form Alpha Conway wouldn't be able to hold me down while I'm sleeping. I don't need a repeat of today. I lay on my belly and put my head in my paws. I was exhausted from shifting and this morning. Letting go,I fall in to a sleep full of nightmares.