Chapter 21

As I wake up I realize Kane's holding me in his arms, reclined back against the wall. standing up form the bed he picks me up off the bed then sets me on the edge and starts to change.
"Get dressed little one were going out to talk with the pack."
Silently inhaling I gulp, then start to change into some shorts and a tank top.
"You are not wearing that"
Looking up I see Kane's eyes shifting colors. I shake my head it's hot outside. Kane's jaw clenched and I take a step back. Seeing this Kane take one forward staring me down.
"Kane its to hot to wear pants."
His face doesn't falters as he answers.
"To hell you are wearing those shorts and that tank top, only I get to see you body not those mutts"
Shrinking into the wall Kane towers over me. His arms are above my head as he looks me in the eyes before he slams my body against the wall.bForcing his mouth against mine he runs his arms down my body then taking my hands pulling them to his hair. running my fingers through his hair so he doesn't get mad he slams his hips against mine. Gasping trying to get sit back in my lungs form the impact he forces his tongue in my mouth but only for a second before he moved down my neck. Coming down to my mark he starts sucking on it. Hard. honestly it's hurting as he starts nipping on it. whimpering, even though he's the only one to ever touch me in this way I still was trying to get used to him. moving my hands from his hair his hips come down more frequent making my withhold my cries. I push him away as hard as I can but he doesn't do anything but growl.
"Mine"
Picking me up he throws me on the bed making me bounce before he hovers over me again. Pulling of his shirt he managed to pull off my tank top. love ring his head he licks up my stomach as my legs thrash under him. Growling again he reaches for my shorts as I scoot farther on the bed. sliding then down my legs he pulls me half to him. Laying under him in only my undergarments I felt very uncomfortable. my wolf curled up in the back of my head in fear of what Kane was doing. moving back onto my next he rolls his hips against mine. not getting a reaction from me he picks my body up rubbing it against his own. tears stream down my face as I feel the bruises start to come back. Leaving butterfly kisses along my jaw I let out a cry from Kane's hands digging into my sides. his nails dig farther as I thrash in his tight grip.tears stream down my face and Kane's hand comes up. flinching away from him and putting my hands up I feel his hand lay against me cheek pulling it towards his own. looking back up his eyes slowly change back and leans back sitting back in the bed. pulling my up into his lap he wipes my tears then looks down to my bloody sides. it wasn't that bad only a few cuts. Kane still lays me back on the bed walking into the bathroom then back with a wet wash cloth. Wiping swim my sides he cleans them up then kisses each one of his marks. grabbing his shirt he pulls it over my head and takes my rubber band from my wrist tying his shirt and tucking the little tail in. he picks me up then sits me on the edge of his bed while he gets dressed.
"I'm sorry baby it's just last time that mutt was all over you and I don't want anyone seeing what's mine, your so beautiful"
Blushing i look down avoiding his gaze. he makes me feel good about myself something I haven't felt in a long time. We walk down to the pack house and Kane picks me up so my legs are around his waist and my heads in his neck. Lifting me head Kane kisses my cheek shifting me I sit on his hip like a child. were in the pack house so many of the members were watching. Most of the girls were glaring at me and most of the men were staring. A growl comes out of Kane's mouth and everyone shifted there eyes away. Hiding my face in Kane neck he walks into the kitchen. Holding a piece of toast to my face I turn my head away from him.
"Come on little one you got to eat something"
Shaking my head he growls. Shrinking into him he pushes it towards my face.
"Eat it for me the pack hasn't seen you eat at all you have to eat something,even if it is a little piece."
Taking it from his hands i pick it apart in little pieces and eat it like that. I look at the time on the microwave realizing it was only 9:00. am. Kane walks out the back door and I find the pups. were surrounded in seconds and I slide making Kane let me down. two latch onto my legs and Kane pulls my back against mine.
"Are yous a pwincess"
A little girls ask and I chuckle but before I can answer Kane does for me.
"No she's your Luna but she looks like princess huh"
Many heads nod up and down and Kane laughs. Pushing out of Kane's grasp I motion him to stay.
"Hey guys come here real quick"
The pups squeal as they run over and I sit down sitting in crisis cross apple sauce and they sit in a semi circle around me.
"Can you guys do me a favor"
Heads nod eager and sneaky yeses are heard. "lets go scare the alpha"
I look over the find Kane talking to some of the warriors and an evil idea pops into my head.
..........
Right now Kane and the pack warriors were talking and the pups and I had about 60 water balloons. I had the hose and we were prepared to take down the alpha. our plan was I would go up to Kane and tell him to go and check something that was wrong in the middle of the pack house and his house. then we would soak him with the water balloons and then I spray him with the house.
Now it was time to put the plan into action.
Walking over to Kane he dismisses the Warriors then turns to me.
"Kane hurry one of the pups hurt himself in between the houses."
He grabs my hand and drags me there.
"Kat where's the pup"
"Oh um"
I back up slowly and give the sign. Kane's soaked within seconds and I pick up the hose spraying him. He laughs loudly surprising me. I turn off the hose and drop it. Kane walks back to me.
"Great prank little one but guess what jokes on you"
It took me minute to register but it was to late I was pulled against Kane's chest and the water slowly seeped into my front.
"Good job baby, your a good army general"
Kissing my head we leave to the pups and U.S. saying our goodbyes. making it back up to bed I realize how much better my life has gotten since around a week ago. kissing Kane's cheek I lay bake in the bed in Kane's embrace. I felt safe. really safe.
....................
I'm sorry for not updating guys I've had a busy week with 4 essays. Tell me what you guys think about this chapter.