Chapter 25

Kane's P.O.V
I've been running for about an hour when fear courses through the bond. My fur sticks up on my back feeling the need to protect my mate. Running back to the pack house is when I hear a blood curling scream from my house. Shifting I slide some boxers and gym shorts on and sprint upstairs. Kicking open my room door. Kat is under Danny as he pins her down with his body. She thrashes tears streaming down her face. My wolf burst through my control picking up Danny throwing his body against the opposite wall. He falls dropping to his hands and knees. Jumping onto the bed I hold Kat down my wolf ready to mate her. With the little control I had I held him back. Instead I start tearing off her shirt. Kissing up her stomach she twists and turn. Skipping her bra I make my way to her mark. Lightly nipping at it I extend my canines breaking through her skin as she screams. Marking her again makes our bond stronger and her brother had to watch. Lapping my tongue I remove all of the blood then start kissing up her neck I suck on her jawline leaving a love bite. She no longer moves she goes limp in my grip and I continue to hold her wrists. I pull away at her brothers body moving towards me. Turning I'm tackled off the bed and as we fall I grip his neck. Standing back up I force him to the wall holding him by his neck. Kat jumps from the bed and I squeeze. His face is really red and I continue to tighten my hand around his neck. Kat struggles trying to get me away from him. Kat goes frantic as her brothers face is almost a purple. Kat kissed my bare back and I drop her brother from the pleasure. Turning around I attempt to grab her but she runs jumping in the bed out of my reach. Growling I pick up her brother by the scruff of his neck dragging him out of my house and into the cells. Handing him off to a guard I march back the stairs pissed. First my wolf was about ready to tie Kat down and take her that way but second she ran from me and I didn't take that well. She was in trouble. Walking in I could smell her fear. Slowly I step forward as she watches me her back pushing against the headboard. She could see my wolf pushing against my control but I wanted her just as much as he did. I knew I couldn't take it far but I get to at least do something. She watches as I move towards her and her eyes widen as I take a few steps forward. I prance as she jumps but I catch her moving her back on to my lap as she whines and struggles. Her shirt was off from before so I start grinding her body on mine creating friction. Letting out a moan my I keep Kat in place as she pushes me. I grab her wrist taking away all of her advantages. Pulling off my shorts I had on only my boxers while she had her black Lacey bra a knickers to match. It was a perfect compatibility with her skin. Which was slightly tan. Laying her back on the bed I move down to her hips filling them with kisses. moving up her sides she starts wiggling and I growl at her. Still continuing to move I decide she likes to be in trouble with me. Not missing an inch of her upper body she still continues to wiggle. Kissing her lips she refuse to open her mouth and I growl. Still not stopping my wolfs clawed at my barrier letting him free. She sees my eyes darken and she lets out a cry. While my wolfs taking control she scoots back into the pillows hiding. In my head I could see my wolf smirk. As I crawl to the front of the bed she scoots back even more and whimpers.
"Kane"
Her voice isn't enough as I yank her down the bed forcing my mouth into her. I could feel her tears as I run my hands over her body not caring of her discomfort. One minute she's thrashing but now she just lays beneath me taking whatever I forcing her to do. Tears still do stream down her face as I kiss her neck still running my hands along her body. She stares at the ceiling frozen. Her whimpering lets my wolf give me back control.
"Little one look at me"
She stays still, tears still streaming down her face. She stays still and I have to force her to look at me.
"Hey"
Her eyes snap to my face not giving any emotion other than sadness and fear.
"Why do you do that"
Her voice is shaky and her body is trembling and she shys away from me. Attempting to get away from me I hold her hips down as she stays still.
"I want to mate with you baby it's hard not to."
She turns away and bites her lip. I moan she lets out a whimper her body twisting under me.
The door burst open and my beta walks in. Kats still only in her under garments. Growling I throw my body over here covering her from his view. He steps closer and my wolf takes over want no man other than me and well him to see her. My beta backs away standing at the door looking away.
"What do you need"
I growled it out and he gulps.
"Um alpha the boy you took down to the cells is yelling and screaming and well up he knocked out about 3 guards"
When Kat heard about the boy in the cells she cries out knowing it is her brother.
"Alright get out I'll be down in a minute"
He runs out shutting the door. Turning back to Kat she stares at me no words said. picking her up I slip one of my shirts over her and slide my gym shorts up her legs. she is still letting me do whatever giving up on fighting not having the energy considering she won't eat. Tying my shirt at her waist she slips on some socks and slam converse I got her. Gripping her wrist she avoids talking to me or touching me as much as possible while we walk there which makes me grip her wrist harder. She trails behind me head in bow and we walk straight into the cells. One of the Warriors i found Kat with jumps next to and chuckles.
"Hey little Luna heard you got punished by the alpha what did y-"
I cut him off not wanting to talk to anyone or have her talk to anyone.
"Ya and she's in enough trouble as it is so I suggest you get out of here before you the one in the cells."
He backs away and I'm pissed. I want her, her brother I want to kill, and all in all my wolf was just as angry and lustful. Seeing her brother I pull her into a forceful kiss as she slowly kisses back. I press a kiss to her forehead once I hear a growl I turn to him holding Kats waist loosely her back to my chest as he glare.
"Your in for one hell of a beating"
............................