Chapter 13

I awoke to a bang. without realizing I was underneath Kane and in wolf form. he jumps when he feels me move and stands over me in a protective stance. He lays back on top of me when he realizes the noise came from downstairs in the kitchen. He starts licking me and every time I make eye contact he has sad eyes. I want to say it's fine but we're both in wolf form. I know his wolf doesn't care, he likes that I hold his mark. it signals that I'm his and it wards off unmates males. On the other hand I could see that he liked his mark on me but was mad at himself because it was forced.
He continues until he gets to my mark. he slowly runs his tongue over it. my breath comes out in pants and his wolf was starting to take control. Kane shakes his head and closes his eyes. a few seconds later his eyes open and are back to green. He jumps off the bed, and shifts. I cover my eyes with my paws. he chuckles and I find myself loving his laugh.
I jump off the bed and take his shirt yesterday and drag it to the bathroom. I kept tripping and falling until Kane picked me up in his hands. carefully he pulls the shirt over my wolf form.he's now holding me by my stomach and looks at me.
"Shift"
I don't make a move, if I shift it could get awkward I mean come on.
"SHIFT"
His voice wasn't loud but demanding. Slowly I shift and his hands are under my arms. he lifts my chin. slowly he presses his lips against mine . in shock I don't know what to do, I've never really kissed someone just Kane and it was forced so.
"Kiss me back little one"
I pull back a little
"I don't know how"
..............................
Kane P.O.V
"I don't know how" her voice was small and innocent. she had no idea the affect she had on me. I wanted to jump her.
"Just move you lips like mine."
She looks at me then nods.
Pushing my lips against hers her movements were in unison with mine. hold my wolf back I savored the taste of her lips as I trailed down her neck. coming to her mark i nip at it hearing her breathing become uneven. slowly I come up behind her ear sucking until she has a love bite. i honestly loved giving her them, it showed who she belonged to. she pulled back making my wolf growl and hold her tighter.
"When I say stop we stop, you are mine we stop when I say."
She looks up at me with scared eyes
"Got it"
She doesn't move, other than the fact that she was shaking she was frozen.
"GOT IT"
Her form shakes even more and and she nods.
"ANSWER ME"
My wolf was getting worked up because he wanted her, he wanted to jump her, he wanted her submissive to his needs but I was holding him back, and he knew she wasn't ready.
"Y-yes a-a-alpha"
My wolf whimpered sad at the fact that she called him alpha. although he wanted her to be submissive she was our so we didn't want her to call us alpha.
My best friend who was also my beta walked in.
"Your the alphas mate huh"
I nod my head at him answering for her and gesturing for him to go on.
"Uh alpha your not gonna like to hear this but....uh....the midnight shadow pack...is well....um... There here."
That's when Kat collapsed
.................