Chapter 29

She lays curled in the sheets, tangled from where she has moved around. She was still alert but relaxed by my presence. She whimpers my name and I twitch wanting to hold her. She was so fragile. I needed to shower before I could sleep with her. I was teaching that idiot brother of hers a lesson and it got a little messy. I step into the bathroom stripping and starting the shower. I walk in letting the water run down my back as I think of the beating I just gave.
A grunt force its way through Danny's lips as I bring the whip down. My anger drives me to nearly kill him but I'm careful not to. The whip comes down a few more times as I watch him clench his fists.
"Your a damn idiot if only you would have listened to her."
His chuckle echoes down the chamber as fire burns inside me.
"You really believe her huh.........wow she even got you fooled."
I clench my fists trying to avoid the thought of his dead body.
"Oh if only you would've seen the whip marks the bruises the scars that littered her body."
My alpha side was churning, itching for submission and I was going to have it. I bring my fist down on his face. Hard. I can't remember how many times I did, but by the time I was finished he was barley breathing.
Kats whimper snaps me back to reality as she looks up at me. I reach toward her but she flinches back clutching her stomach. She cries out and I pick her up. I run her down the stairs and lay her on the couch linking the doctor.
"Get in my house Now your Luna is hurt"
It took 2 minutes for him to get here but as soon as he did he rushed to kat. I growled at him to back up as he put his hands up. My wolf was on edge and he wasn't letting him get any closer.
"Alpha I'm just going to check on her can I lift her shirt" he motions toward her stomachs and a growl unleashes from my throat. I lift her shirt for him but out of the corner of my eye I see his eyes shift down her body. She only had black under wear on under my shirt so other than that she was naked. It was my fault too i didn't let her wear anything else. His eyes darken and I know what for. I jump at him but I only get a punch in before I heard Kats screech. I let him go but pull him up.
"Figure out what's wrong with her, how dare you look at your Luna that way next time if I ask you for something that involves her don't you dare come because I sure as hell will beat the crap out of you, send Jacob instead."
He drops his head slightly putting his hands on her stomach. She cries out and I grip her thigh.
"What happened luna."
She doesn't look at him nor me instead she looks up at the ceiling.
"Kat baby girl tell me."
She shifts and looks at the doctor then back at me. I get the message and sigh.
"Get out"
He scrambles out and I pull her into my lap.
"Kane I don't know but I hurt so bad like burning." my eyes widen in realization.
She's going into heat. We haven't finished the mating process.
"Baby girl"
"Yes Kane"
"Your going into heat. We haven't finished mating"
She stares at me with widen eyes.
"Heat"
Her eyes hold confusion which make me confused.
"Kane what's a heat"
Innocence that's what it comes down to she has no clue what I'm talking about.
"Baby, heat is where......well since we haven't mated yet your going to feel desire and lust towards me so we would finish the mating process. It will happen every month until we mate. your smell will become intoxicating and every unmated male will feel desire towards you and because of your scent."
She whimpers cuddling into me.
"Kane"
"Yes baby"
She hesitates for a second not dating to look me in the eye. She gulps shrinking into herself.
"You won't force me right."
This time my eyes widen and I'm angered she would think that.
"No baby but why would you think that"
"Because your wolf likes doing that stuff and he doesn't like when I don't let him"
Her voice is small afraid my wolf would come out. But he was he was on the verge on gaining control and showing her how much he liked to do that "stuff" with her and show her exactly how much he likes it when she puts up a fight. And let me tell you when she does there's no stopping him. Her head lifts and her fear filled eyes meet mine. She knows she sets him off as she lunges off my lap. I slam her against the couch and she screams. I force my mouth down on hers silencing her scream. I straddle her as I try to gain back control but it's no use as my wolf starts down her neck not missing a spot. Ive trapped her down against the couch but she still thrusts under me trying to get me off of her. I lift my lower half off her and slide her knickers down her legs. In that moment she slides form under me running up the stairs. I'm two steps behind her as she slams our bedroom door closed in my face locking it.
"Open the god damn door before I break it." I used my alpha voice so it only takes a second but the door opens and one of her hazel eyes pops out.
"Good girl, now let me in"
She hesitantly opens the door shaking and whimpering trying not to get me any more mad.
"Kane"
She backs up to the bed but even her voice can't shake me from my wolf. Jumping onto the bed she hide under the covers form me.
"Bad choice baby girl"
.........................