Chapter 4

Kane's P.O.V
I honestly can't believe I had found her.
Everyone said I was to heartless to have a mate
That I was to cruel
Yet here she was
............
When I first smelt her scent I was running in my wolf form, it was there for a minute then it disappeared. I stopped and sniffed catching it. satisfied I continued powered to find out where it came from.
We had arrived and about a quarter of pack came so we were prepared to take down any problem. We shifted then we waited a minute before there Delcan Rivers there alpha came out. He was followed by a small frame which I guess was his mate but when she stopped and stood at the doorway I knew she wasn't. The pack filed out behind him so we were facing each other, and soon her body was blocked by the others. Somehow I had the need to see her. then the smell hit me "mate" my wolf growled. "she's here" I sent through the pack link. cheers were heard and I knew every single one of my pack members heard the message.
"So about the rouge problem"
Declan trailed off weighing his options and looking me in the eye.i narrowed my eyes.
"Mates here" I stated in a plain manner, I didn't like the disrespect he was giving me he was looking me in the eye and talking about something that should be private.
"Ok we'll get to that later but I'm having a rouge problem so are you going to help me or not."
This made my wolf want to ripped him into little pieces then but his in the garbage disposal.
"I want mate, find mate"
I could feel my wolf pushing to the surface and my eyes were flickering from green to black.
"Okay whatever"
I ignored him completely. It was dead quiet as I sniffed around trying to get around the girls who looked like the shopped in the kids section.thats when I smelt it.
"Mate" I growled out.
The crowd parted and there stood the girl from earlier.she was about 5'4 an looked around sixteen. Her body was about the size of a 13 year olds though. she was beautiful. her hair was I between curls and waves and her eyes were a hazel with colors on the top and bottom, there was even yellow specks I her eyes to top it off a dark rim surrounded her eye.
"No"
She had whispered it barley but I heard it,in a second I had pulled her to me pushing every part of her body against mine. putting my head in her neck I smelled her sent trying to remember it forever.
"Mine"
That's exactly what she was and she was never leaving me.i felt my wolf pushing at my walls want to mark her and claim her.
"Mine" I say letting her know once more.
..............
I call Damon, Damian, and Sam over.letting her go and turning around I whisper in a dark voice.
"Take her to my room, if she gets hurt if I find out one of you guys hit on her, God help you I will kill you."
Turning back around the three idiots nudge her forward, walking off to find my room.
.............
After talking with Declan for over an 3 hours. I had managed to keep my cool so I could go straight back to my mate. What was sad is the alpha never brought her up, I mean come on its his pack he should be taking care of it. I honestly just want my mate.
.............
I manage to make it to my room without a problem. I walk in to see my mate curled up in my bed. My wolf wanted to mate her then and there. I was having an inner struggle I wanted to jump her to but I didn't want to hurt her. hearing a whimper snapped me out of my daze. I make my over to her with caution and notice bruises and cuts on her body. My eyes were changing
"Mate, someone hurt mate" my wolf was pacing in my head and growling to himself.i don't know how I didn't notice this earlier. I touch her causing her to flinch but then relaxed into my touch. She was still in her clothes so I yank my shirt over my head a sit on the bed pulling her over. Carefully ignoring her whimpers. I take her baggy clothes of leaving her in her bra and underwear. it took all my will power not to mate her. I pull my shirt over her head a scoot her backwards in the bed. pushing off my shoes I yank my pants down my legs. I rush to turn off the light and rush back. getting under the covers I take her with me cradling her in my embrace loving the feeling of our skin touching. Her whimpers relaxed and I slowly drifted of into sleep.
.............