Chapter 33

I wake up on the floor of a dark cell. I unconsciously search the room for Kane but all I can find is marks on the wall. Flashbacks shoot through my mind and tears start streaming down my face. One moment I was laying in wolfys hold and the next thing I know I'm here. Why can't I remember in between. Panic rises inside me when I realize I can't link with Kane. We haven't finished the mating process. A door in the distance slams open and I know what's coming. Its happened every time I had done something wrong or the alpha got mad. The rest of the beatings came from the members. The chain rattles and my body betrays me as I began to shake my entire form a panicky mess. I don't even realize someone had come in until a fist came down on my face. I recognize the sent as Declan's, My old alpha. He steps on my arms sending a crack that quakes through my body. His hands find my hair, lifting my body by it and slams me against the cell wall. Kicks, punches, and slaps are delivered to my body. Over and over again. I though I was over when delcan paused but I was so wrong. I was dragged across the cell and down the hallway. And I knew the worse wasn't over. I lifted by my wrist and hooked in chains hanging from the ceiling.
"Look at me killer"
I keep my head down, if it's one thing I learned form having Kane as a mate is to have courage is to be afraid but go against what's wrong. The whip comes down on my back slicing open Kane's shirt and breaking my skin. I wasn't used to it anymore. So I screamed. Loud. Whip after whip. And the worse part is Kane was feeling it all.

+++++
Kane's P.O.V
I felt every second of it. I could feel everything just in a smaller version. All night i was up feeling the pain she was taking in but I didn't care. I wanted my baby. My wolf is going insane. As soon as we felt it we where trashing everything the kitchen the pack house and our room was wrecked. A complete disaster. I was a ticking time bomb. I needed her. She was so beautiful. And there hurting her. I don't even know how they got her. I let them get her. Fire flared up in my body again. My anger has taken control again.
"We're sticking to the original plan. were getting your Luna back."
The original plan was all that I have right now but I don't care. I will march in there territory and murder everyone of there wolfs. I don't know how long it took but I ran faster than I ever had with my pack behind me heading into the midnight shadow pack. There weak Warriors were coming at me left and right. I slash ones side and bite another's neck. I was wounding most of them while Daniel fished them off behind me. I'm taken off guard when I tackled by the side sending me a feet yards. Delcan. Baring my canines I growl becoming territorial over Kat. She's mine and he had what's MINE. We lunge meeting midway. Coming down he claws at my leg as I bite down on his ear. He whines out from the sensitive spot and I feel my wound starting to heal. I growl pulling back on his ear ripping it open. I remind myself of the pain he put Kat through and jump at his neck pulling out his jugular. I roar in satisfactory knowing he got what he deserves. There was only a few fights going on so I go ahead and sniff out Kats scent. Her scent leads me to a run dungeon. Running down the hall of cells I peer through each and everyone one searching for my little one. A whimper brings me form my panic state as I walk down the rest of the hallway. Once I come into view of Kat she crus out whimpering my name which brings tears to my eyes. And I never cry. Sucking it up I break the chains as she falls into me her entire body shaking and her form stiff. She sobs into my shoulder clutching my shirt. I cradle her against my chest waking out of this hellhole. I got what's mine and I'm not letting her go.

All MINE!!

..............

:)