From Dumb Students, To Prophecied Saviors.

.

(Susie's POV)

LOVEBIRDS?? WITH Y/N??? NO. NO NO NO NO. I'D RATHER KISS BERDLY THAN DATE THEM.. wait no- that's a bit too extreme I DEFINITELY wouldn't kiss Berdly over dating Y/n. It's just, they're always picking fights with me. I just wish they could shut up for once. Although I will admit they're kinda fine... really nice hair... and eyes... And- "SUSIE!" Kris screamed. "WHAT?!" I said snapping out of my thoughts. "LET'S GO. YOU'VE BEEN STANDING THERE ALL THIS TIME." Y/n said. Remembering that I was just thinking about them just made me realize how pretty they actually were... I felt my face heat up but I brushed it off. "S-shut up. Let's just go." I said pushing past them. I'm not falling in love with THEM. I just met them. Plus even if I was... they'd never feel the same.

.

I walked up to this giant pillar and looked up. Some strange person was standing on top of it. "Hey guys, there's someone up there waving at us!" I called. "Oh-" Y/n said looking up. "Have any idea what they might want?" I asked. "Why would we-" I quickly shoved Y/n out of the way before they got hit by a projectile. I landed on top of them and quickly got off. "You're welcome by the way." I said dusting myself off. "Thank you." they smiled. "Looks like you two are getting along." Kris smiled. "WHAT?! ALL I DID SAVE THEM. THAT IS ALL." I crossed my arms. "GUYS GUYS THEY'RE GOING FOR ROUND TWO!" Y/n screamed, pointing at the person. I grabbed their hands and starting running like the wind, trying to escape the blizzard of projectiles coming our way. At the end of the path, there was a cliff. "Shit what are we gonna do now?!" Kris said. "The only thing we can do. Jump." I said. "JUMP?? ARE YOU INSANE WE'LL DIE!" Y/n screamed. "Listen just trust me. We'll be alright." I said looking into their eyes. "ALRIGHT?!? WE'LL LITERALLY-" "Y/n. Trust. Me." I said seriously. They looked at me and looked down. "Okay. I trust you." they said. We all jumped down at the same time. I blacked out for a little bit but woke up laying next to Y/n. I realized they were still holding my hand. They opened their eyes and smiled at me before I started blushing. "Uh guys, you're going to want to look at this!" Kris said from afar. We both quickly got up and dusted off our clothes again. "We never speak of this again." I said. "Agreed." they said. "But I was still right~" I sang. "Oh shut up." they chuckled. We both walked over to Kris. "Kris? What's up?" I asked. "Look." I turned around to see a whole ass city and castle. "What... the hell is this doing in a CLOSET." Y/n asked. "I dunno... I think we should check it out." Kris suggested. "Whatever you say Kris." I agreed. We followed Kris after they "saved" and went inside. There was a long flight of stairs leading upwards. We climbed a couple before a voice called out of nowhere. "Welcome, heroes...!" a sudden voice called. "HUH?? WHO'S THERE!!?" I said, startled. "Do not be alarmed... I am not your enemy." the voice continued. We all just looked at each other in confusion. "Please come forward, all of you." the voice started again. We continued up the stairs and found out who was speaking. It was a person in a dark purple robe, with a hood that covered their face. "Welcome. I am the Prince of this Kingdom, the Kingdom of Darkness." they said. "Kris, Susie, Y/n... There is a legend in this land, a legend that one day, three heroes of light will arrive, and fulfill the ancient prophecy, foretold by time and space," they continued. "Please, heroes... Listen to my tale." they stopped. "Please don't say we have to listen to this garbage.." I groaned. "We'll listen." I said. "Very well then.." they replied.

.

Once upon a time, a LEGEND was whispered among shadows..

It was a LEGEND of HOPE.

It was a LEGEND of DREAMS.

It was a LEGEND of LIGHT.

It was a LEGEND of DARK.