The Cyber Field.

.

(Susie's POV)

After Kris saved at the bottom of the slope, we were greeted by a sign. "Cyber World... huh, so that's where we are." Y/n studied the sign intensely. "Wait so this isn't a Dark World but it's a Cyber World??" I said puzzled. "Oh no no! This IS a Dark World but it's CALLED the Cyber World! Because the Dark Fountain was made in a cybernetic area!" Ralsei explained. "Well the room that the dark eerie thing happened was where the computer lab was supposed to be so I guess that makes sense." Kris shrugged. Where those this dude come up with this stuff? Along the way was a chest that had a glow wrist. "Who wants it?" Kris held the tangly wristband in the air. "I WANT IT!!" Y/n snatched it out of their hand. "NO NO LET ME HAVE IT!!" I launched for it too. Y/n put it on but my hand also got caught in it. "Ohh no." Y/n groaned. They opened their menu and checked me and themself. "I think- we're stuck together," they said. "What you can't unequip it??" Kris asked. "Can't unequip, can't drop, nothing," they sighed. "Looks like you can't get rid of me anymore~" I teased. "Oh please, as if I would ever do that," they grinned. I reached out for their waist and kissed them quickly before realizing Kris and Ralsei were still there. "Oh- uh right. Back to finding Noelle and Queen!" I coughed. "Realll smooth, huh?" they smirked. "Oh shut up." I chuckled. "You're going to regret telling me that later." Y/n smiled mischievously. "Oh really?" I asked. "Guys!" Kris called out. "Cominggg!" I replied.
.

After avoiding battle with a Werewire, there was a teacup ride, like the ones at the festival. "Huh, there's only three cups." Ralsei realized. "So what's the problem? I'm kinda stuck to Y/n, so you and Kris can use the other two," I stated. "Ah, right," Ralsei realized . I led Y/n into one of the teacups, while Kris and Ralsei got into theirs. I caught them blushing as they sat down. "Did you blush around me that much from the beginning?" I asked. "Well not that often but yeah. YOU on the other hand, were a blushing mess," they called out. "No I wasn't!!" I started to blush, embarrassed. Suddenly, not only did the cups randomly start spinning around but the entire ride went upwards too. I basically got jumpscared by the sudden movement, but calmed down when I noticed Y/n "oohing" at the sight from how high up we were. We jumped out at the top and saw that speakerhead robot again dropping music beats from the sky. On the other side was another teacup ride. I was a bit more used to it than last time. The exact same situation happened again and we were out of that area. 

.

There was a book on a pedestal. "Oh, guys! It's a free editable CYBERPEDIA! I'll add an entry!" Ralsei said. "Losing recruits?" Y/n said, reading it while Rals was writing. "Yeah! If we defeat enemies by fighting, they will become lost. And lost enemies can never be recruited again." Ralsei explained. "Wow. Good thing we won't be killing anyone, right Kris?" I said. Kris nodded and went on with Ralsei leaving Susie and I to talk behind them. "So, do you really want me to point out every time you blushed around me since we met?" Y/n asked. "Yeah actually." I said. "Okay, when you held me to that locker at school, and I called you gorgeous, everytime I held your hand or got close to your face, and you spaced out in the cliffs one time, blushing. Were you thinking about me...?" they said. "Yeah- yeah I was actually. I might've hated you then, but you were and are, really pretty." I blushed. "See? I can't also add now to times you blushed around me!" they snickered. "S-SHUT UP!!" I said flustered. They muttered something quickly. "What was that?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Nothing you don't already know about, that is," they said. "If you say so." I smiled. Some posters had lion-looking darkners in them but we thought nothing of it until one popped out of the poster and attacked us.

*BATTLE START*

* Tasques crossed your path!

"Got anything Y/n?" Kris asked, searching through their ACT menu. "Maybe. What does 'soft voice' and 'yell' do?" Y/n asked. "Let's just pet it." they suggested.