WHO THE HELL KEEPS MAKING FOUNTAINS.

.

(Susie's POV)

We jumped into the void of the closet and landed in the empty town near the cliffs? "Huh? Why aren't we in the Throne Room?" Y/n asked. "I dunno." I shrugged. Ralsei walked up to us from what seemed like nowhere. "Kris, Susie, Y/n! It's been ever so long!" he smiled. "We've only been gone since last night after defeating Jevil." Y/n said. "Oh! That is.. short isn't it...? It's just that, I've never had friends before... So I've never waited so long to see them again, either!" he continued. "Fine, I guess we'll try not to let you die of loneliness. I bet Lancer wants to see us too, right?" I said. I looked around, trying to see if he'd pop up any time soon. "Hey... wait a sec. Where IS Lancer? Where's... EVERYBODY?" I looked past the buildings. "Worry not, Susie. You'll see them in a moment. Just wait here alright?" Ralsei reassured. "Okay." I agreed. Y/n walked over to me while Ralsei was whispering something to Kris. "What do you think they're talking about...?" Y/n asked. "I dunno. Probably something weird." I chuckled. Kris left and went back to school leaving Susie and I alone with Ralsei.

Ralsei seemed like he was spacing out. "Should we tell him?" I asked. "Huh? Tell him what?" Y/n asked, puzzled. "About, oh I don't know- us." I held their hand. "Oh! Yeah we should, shouldn't we?" they looked at him and he walked over to us. "Start slow," they whispered to me. "Sooo, uh- Ralsei! What's up." I started off. "Rals, Susie and I are dating." Y/n smiled. "WHAT HAPPENED TO 'START SLOW?!' " I exclaimed. "Oh really!? Congratulations!! Y/n was very afraid you'd say no when they told me they liked you." Ralsei giggled. Y/n started to get embarrassed. "N-NO I WASN'T-" they exclaimed. "Aww you were?" I teased. "Shut up," they laughed. "Do you wanna make me?" I smirked. "I do, actually," they made direct eye contact with me. "Do it then." I bent down to their level (A/N: which really isn't that far down it's like a few inches) and they cupped my face to kiss me before Ralsei interrupted. "Guys! Kris is back!" he said. We uh- postponed our moment and walked over to Kris. They held these sparkles in their hands for a second before flying around in the sky. "Hey, Kris, so where is every... one...?" I said looking up at the sparkles. There was a huge flash and suddenly the empty town was no longer empty.

Lancer ran up to us. "Guess who's back, Clowns?!" he said excitedly. I think I internally gasped. "Lancer!!" I screamed. I ran up to him and we high-fived mid-air, causing Lancer to fall on his back. "Hey Kris, I dunno what you did but hell yeah! Everyone's here!" I said punching Kris' arm playfully.  "But what happened to Lancer's castle?" Y/n asked. "Alll gone!" Lancer said spinning around. "Gone?" Y/n and I asked at the same time. "Right.. when Kris and Y/n sealed the fountain, that 'dark world' disappeared. And turned back into a normal classroom." Ralsei explained. "So where's Lancer gonna live now?" I asked, concerned. "Don't worry Susie!! We'll conquer Ralsei's castle as our own!" Lancer said. We both started laughing. "Kris, Y/n, as you bring back more Dark World Denizens back here, the power of our Fountain, will transform our town more and more. From now on the enemies we SPARE will be RECRUITED to our town. So let's keep SPARING enemies, okay?" Ralsei said.  "Anyhow, why don't we all have a look around? We can head NORTH towards the castle. I have a special surprise to show you there!" he continued. "Ahahaha! Not if I surprise myself first! Last one there is a fresh and fragrant egg!" Lancer said before running to the castle. 

.

We went to check out everything new in the new Castle Town. The Party Dojo is good for making money, and we can merge foods in the Bakery. Seam still has his shop, and the cafe lets us see recruits. After seeing everything we headed up to Ralsei's castle. It was pretty huge. There seemed to be more than one floor,  with a cauldron in the middle of the first. "Just wanted to show off your huge house, huh?" I looked around. "No, what I want to show you is upstairs!" Ralsei smiled. Kris and Y/! walked up to the cauldron and it started bubbling. Then out came a DOUBLE-DECKER VANILLA CAKE? I devoured it almost immediately. "Hmm.. a little thick on the frosting." I licked the frosting off my lips. "Where do you fit it all??" Kris asked. "My stomach is a black hole." I said. "Th...that was for sharing!" Ralsei said shocked. "Hey, anyone was free to make an interception." I shrugged. We went upstairs and there were three rooms.