Putting Up With Hell.

.

(Y/n's POV)

We crashed at the end of the rollercoaster and woke up in a bunch of garbage. "Looks like this trash saved us," Susie said. We jumped out of the garbage while Susie climbed on top of it. "Haha, who's the king of the trash pile now?!" she teased before slipping and falling off the giant pile. "O..ow!" she said holding her knee. "Susie are you alright??" I asked concerned. She struggled to stand. "Heh, it's nothing. I just-" she stumbled to the ground when she moved on her bad leg. "O..ow." she hissed. "You sure you don't want me to look?" Ralsei said. "L-look at what!? I'm fine!" she denied. "Susie we know you hurt your leg falling off. Just admit it." Kris said. Ralsei walked up to Susie and hugged her. "WOAH HEY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU-" she screamed. Ralsei healed her and her leg pain was instantly gone. "Feel better?" Ralsei asked. "FEEL BETTER?! AFTER YOU JUST CAME UP AND--" she paused. "Umm.. doesn't feel WORSE I guess.." she continued. "How do you do that anyway? That healing... thingy." Susie asked. "Oh, healing magic? It's simple, Susie. Anyone can do it. I could even teach you if you're interested." he explained. "Heh, ask me again when it's like- blood explosion magic." she chuckled. (A/N: katara is angry rn) "But, um, if you WANTED, I guess I could learn it," she admitted. "Sure Susie. Next time we have a break!" Ralsei agreed. 

We continued down the path and saw NUBERT! LITERALLY, LOVE THAT DUDE- not as much as Susie but I love that dude. Then some trash guy told us about storage. Pretty useful info to be honest. We came up to two separate paths. One going up and the other going ahead. "There's a fork in the path..." Ralsei acknowledged. "It might be better if we split up," Kris said. Susie came over to me. "Hey, Y/n? You wouldn't mind if I went with Ralsei so he could teach me how to do healing, would you?" she asked. "Only if you don't immediately show me it when you learn!" I kissed her softly. "I love you so much," I smiled. "I love you more!" she waved off, going with Ralsei on the other route. I walked over to Kris who was smiling. "It really puts my soul at ease now that you and Susie are together," they said. "Really??" I asked. "Yes, my soul seriously ships you and won't let me control my own body!" they said. "Oh..." I said concernedly. "Eh, they're more of a pacifist. I'll be fine," they shrugged. 

.

We continued out of that trash area and into the city. There was a giant sign that read out "Welcome to the City!" and lit up as we walked by. Kris saved at the end of the sign while I watched the signs in amazement. Down the street were warning signs lined up across the wall near the busy street. There was an info sign next to a Werewire in a suit. "Welcome to Cyber City! Pedestrians need to press the switch to cross traffic!" Kris read the sign. "Well, it's pretty self-explanatory what we have to do, huh Kris." I teased. "Haha very funny," they said sarcastically. "Don't get hit now," I chuckled. "Oh shut up," they said.  They pressed the button and all the cars stopped in their tracks but continued as soon as we crossed. On the other side was another street but the cars were going faster. When we pressed the button, they went slower instead of fully stopping. "Remember when I said don't get hit?" I giggled. "I am so close to pushing you into the road." "Yeahhh you wouldn't," We both ran straight into the street and went straight to the other side. For a second I thought I saw Noelle walking in the same direction we were. "Huh?" I gasped. "What happened?" Kris asked. "I swear I saw Noelle for a second but I guess I just imagining." I shrugged. Up ahead were two of those suit birds again, sweeping the road for some reason. "What are you guys cleaning up for??" Kris asked. "We don't know. A parade, perhaps?" one of them said. "A large event is going to happen in the streets later. We were told to make room for something BIG..." the other explained. We walked into a shady backstreet and were jumped by a random enemy.

*BATTLE START*

* Poppups popped up!

* Kris blocked the ads!

* Y/n spared Poppup!

...

* Popup is popping with joy.

* Kris spared Poppup!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 239 D$.

.

"Okay this time, I SWEAR I saw Noelle before our fight," Kris said looking around for her. "Let's see if we can find her up ahead," I suggested. We went up ahead and saw her standing there aimlessly. Hearing our footsteps she quickly turned around. "Oh great. It's you tw-" "Oh Noelle Sweetie" Queen interrupted. She turned around quickly hearing her voice. She ran into the dip in the wall and hid. Queen walked up from where we heard her. 

"Noelle Sweetie Darling Honey Where Are You" she said with question marks on her visor. "We're A Team Now Remember, You Still Need To Be My Willing Minion" she continued. She turned around and noticed me and Kris standing before her. "Kris, Y/n, It Appears Our Comrades Have Pressed The Escape Key On Us" she said. Kris and I just looked at each other and back at Queen. "...So It Has Come To This... In Order To Find Our Teams... We Must Form An Uneasy Truce..." she said. "Queen!! My splendid Queen!! Where are you!!" we heard a snarky voice holler from where Queen was. "Oh No Don't Let Him Find Me" Queen begged before hiding on top of Noelle without noticing it. Berdly walked up to us. 

"Ah, Kris and Y/n. NOT the lifeforms I was looking for. Huh? Where's the rest of the C+ Squad? Don't tell me you got abandoned!! HA!! That's what you get from trusting SUSIE!!" he giggled. "First of all, Ralsei doesn't even go to school, and second of all, where's Queen and Noelle hm?" Kris fired back.  "Huh? Noelle...? Queen? They're just... busy retro gaming somewhere!! I bet they're waiting for me on the player select screen! Listening to strangely groovy music!! HAHA!!" he lied. "Yeah, okay, keep telling yourself that." I snickered. "...*sigh* So it's come to this. In order to find our respective teams... It APPEARS... We must form an uneasy truce." he said. "What The- Who The Beep Said You Could Double Trucies" Queen thought aloud. "Huh? Did you hear something?" Berdly asked us. "Honk Honk It's Just The Sounds Of The City" Queen said trying to fool him. "Oh okay." he agreed. I'm surprised that worked I thought Berdly was supposed to be smart- "Hmph. Well, I'll be up ahead. Don't be LATE!!" he said walked going back to where he was earlier. As soon as Berdly left, Queen jumped out of her hiding spot. "Kris Y/n As Part Of My Truce (The Better One), Keep Distracting Berdly And Find Noelle, For You See... Berdly... He's... Okay There's Nothing Wrong With Him He's Just Annoying, Toodles" she said waving us off before leaving. 

Noelle let out a loud sigh and came out of her hiding spot too. "Listen, I do not like you two-" "But why? What is your issue with us?" Kris asked. "YOU told Susie to stay away from me!" "Because YOU drugged my best friend!" "Your best friend? What happened to OUR friendship Kris." "OUR friendship? That's gone. I told you to just leave Y/n and Susie alone. Just because Y/n likes Susie doesn't give you the authority to do something that could get you ARRESTED. Now, just follow us and don't say anything, and maybe we'll decide not to get you put in jail."  Kris looked livid. It was honestly kinda scary to see them like that since they're always joking around.  "Fine. But just know Susie probably wouldn't like it if she knew you were all up on Y/n when she isn't with you," she stomped off. 

"Ugh." they sighed. "Ignore her. She's just trying to get under your skin," I said. "Yeah well it sure is working," they grumbled. "The last thing she said is making me cringe. You? All up on me? Tch, she's really gonna resort to lies to get what she wants," I folded my arms. "It is funny though, that somewhere, in an alternate dimension, we are in love. It sounds pretty stupid but it probably exists," they shuddered. "Yikes. Sounds like a fanfic idea. Wait- speaking of which, do you like anyone Kris?" I asked. "What? NO! I don't really do love, just friendships," they started to walk. "Are you sure?? Who is it? Oh is it Catti??" "Absolutely not." "Jockington?" "Not even close." "Berdly?" They stopped for a moment. "Now I KNOW you're crazy." "OHHH IT SO IS!" "IS NOT!" "IS TOO!" Kris is literally the best friend ever.

((A/N: DRAMAAA))