the end of it all.

.

(Y/n's POV)

Just when I thought all my visions/dreams were over, I ended up having another one. We were back in the Cyber World and Kris just got attacked by some... weird robot puppet dude. It was probably the puppet Kris fought, but there was something else too. In the background of the dream, I heard this... this garbage noise and these faded signs in the background...  It was super strange but like the first two dreams I had, this one will probably come true. 

"I'm so sick of all of these secret bosses.." I thought to myself. So I went to the only person I could think of to shine some enlightenment on why I could be having these visions.. and that's Seam. They probably know how to stop them. I slowly creeped out of my bed, before stopping. I turned around and faced Susie, fast asleep. I slowly kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sorry for leaving you behind like this... I'll be in and out, I promise," I slowly walked towards the door before one of the floorboards creaked. "Y/n? Are you okay?" she stretched. Welp, might as well tell her what's happening and bring her along. "Yes! And... no.. long story short, I was gonna go back to the Dark World and talk to Seam," I said, playing with my thumbs. "Without me?" she sat up. I sighed and sat next to her. "Susie.. I think... I think something's wrong with me," I said. "What do you mean?" she asked. "I- I keep having these visions and I don't know what they mean! Am I going insane?!" I said. "Hey, hey. Don't worry, we're gonna figure this out," she hugged me. "Maybe we should get Kris too. It'd probably be better for all of us to be together," she continued. "Alright, you text them, I'll get dressed," I said. 

.

(Susie's POV) 

"Maybe we should get Kris too. It'd probably be better for all of us to be together," I said. I thought these visions they got were just that. Visions. But maybe there's more to them than they're telling me, because they're apparently getting worse. "Alright, you text them, I'll get dressed," I said. I pulled out my phone and went to Kris' contact.

howdareyoubeatmeinDB2.

Kris you up??

unfortunately,,, yes.

y/n and i are going back to the dw. they had another vision. 
t

hey say they're going insane, we're gonna see seam for help.

 get to the school asap.

my mom would kill me??
are you crazy??

it's y/n, just sneak out!

alr, be there in 5.

.

I turned off my phone to see Y/n in a loose tee and jeans. "They coming?" they asked. "Said they'd be there in 5," I replied. They sighed and we left their house.

Not any more than 5 minutes later, Kris finally arrived at the school. "Alright," Y/n opened the door to the school and placed their hand on their hip. "Let's keep it stealthy." We walked towards the closet and embraced the cool, dark, and eerie air that hovered around every entrance to a dark world. We jumped in and immediately ran into Ralsei. "Kris? Y/n? Susie? What's wrong?" he said. "Y/n's been having visions and they want Seam to tell them what's wrong with them," Kris said. "Oh..." Ralsei's face looked pale. Well- more pale than usual. 

We went over to Seam's. "Hee hee... I see you've returned for wisdom, rather than items," they chuckled lightly. "That's- actually right, woah, how did you know that?" I asked. "You four talk rather loudly... my attention was caught when my name was mentioned," they said. Y/n and I looked at Kris. "I WASN'T EVEN THAT LOUD!!" they screamed. "Y/n, the visions you are receiving. Tell me about them," Seam asked. "Okay, well uh, I've only had 3, and they've either guided me to a secret place in a dark world or predicted the future. But there's always this super weird noise and these faded symbols in the background," they explained. Seam's face immediately went into shock. "What? What's wrong?" Kris asked. "Are they... are they possessed..?" I asked. "...No, no, Y/n is just... special. Maybe someone is trying to show them something... someone with special power over this realm, and yours, Kris, on the other hand, is," Seam stated. A terrified look went across our faces except Kris. Seam sighed and turned around.