The Card Castle.

.

(Susie's POV)

Up the stairs were more of those diamond wands. We dodged em easily. But there were spikes to the left where the stairs were. "Ugh, how are we gonna get out now!" I grumbled. "Let's just spread out and see if we can find a switch or something to get rid of them, " Kris said.  So we all split up. "HEY, GUYS THERE'S A ROOM WITH A PUZZLE HERE!" Y/n screamed up ahead. We walked through and the spikes went back up trapping us. "What the hell?" Kris said. The room dimmed. "So the worms have decided to crawl out and play..." A voice said. "What in the British fuck." I said slowly. "Who's there?!" Ralsei asked. "Geh ha ha ha ha! Thoust FOOLS!" The voice said. Suddenly there was a bright light and some blueberry ass man came out of it. "Why the fuck you built like a blueberry." I pointed. "Susie, blueberries are purple." Y/n turned. "I KNOW THAT!!" I screamed back. "SILENCE!! I am Roulxs Kaard, thou're greatest adversary! Thou may have clawedest past all those other conundrums... but THOUSE were created by utter WEAKLINGS! " he said. "RK...- wait- DIDN'T YOU MAKE THOSE PUZZLES???" Y/n pointed at Roulxs judgingly. "no" he said with a blank face. "Really dude? Y/n beat those so EASILY." I laughed. "ENOUGHETH! Who iseth this... Y/n?" he asked. "Me." they stepped forward. "Aha! Prepare thouself. For the STRONGEST puzzle of THOUST LIFE!" he exclaimed. Another blinding light flashed and a box RIGHT next to a pressure plate appeared. "TOIL, Worm!" he said confidently. "PFFT-" Kris laughed. Y/n walked up to the box and kicked it onto the pressure plate. He looked at me shocked. "GOD. DAMN IT." he said before running away into the wall and disappearing. The spikes keeping us in retracted and so did the ones blocking the stairs to the next floor.

.

 "That was easy as hell!" I exclaimed. "You did great Y/n!" I pat their head. "Thanks, Susie." they smiled before they started floofing my hair and held my hand. My heart started racing and I started getting nervous and all gushy and flustered and stuff. "I-I um- no problem. Let's go." I stammered. Why are they doing this? To me of all people? This has to be some prank or something. They'd never like me like that... would they? "GET YOUR FRUITY ASSES UP HERE!" Kris screamed from the top of the staircase. "WE'RE COMING HOLY SHIT!" I screamed back while Y/n just stood there staring at me. "What?" I asked confusedly. "Huh? OH! UM- I- HUH?" they stumbled. I started laughing. "What's so funny?! Do I have something in my hair?! O-OR-" they panicked. "No no. It's just funny how just at the beginning of this entire journey, we were butting heads constantly. And now," "We're basically best friends? Yeah I found it funny too." they chuckled. "Kinda wish it was more than that..." I mumbled. "Huh?" they hummed. "UHH NOTHING! I uh- just kinda wanted to ask you... if you wanna um, be my- I MEAN- GO- UGH!" I panicked. "Susie...? Are you- ARE YOU ASKING ME OUT??" they asked surprised. "NO! YES? I MEAN- UGH- I-I MEAN NO BUT IF YOU WANT TO- THEN-" "Susie do you wanna go out with me." they said. "*deep breath* Yes. I-I mean- since you offered-" I said. "God, you are such a mess. Such a super fine mess." they smiled. "Thanks. You are too, just without the mess part." I said with a small smile. They looked shockedish for a second but then started to smile. "Maybe you aren't a piece of shit after all. I take back the insults I gave earlier." they said slipping their hand into mine. "Yeah, same." I said.  

 We went upstairs and saw a couple of blue Hathies. "Too bad they aren't avoidable." Y/n said shrugging. Then we went into battle.

*BATTLE START*

* Head Hathy blocked the way! (x3)

* You flirted with the enemies!

"Andddddd hell no." I said. If I can't ask Y/n out, I definitely CANNOT flirt. "Aww, Susie, it's okay if you don't know how!" Ralsei "reassured" me. "What? Shut up, that's not the problem!" I said. "Are you sure?" Ralsei asked. "Alright, LOOK, why don't Y/n or Kris give it a try?" Susie said. "Why me?" Kris asked. "I don't know just do it!" I said. "HEY Y/N!-" "FINE! JUST SHUT UP!" I panicked. Kris unsummoned their sword and Y/n unsummoned their (w/oc). "AHEM." I cleared her throat. "So uh....come here often?" Susie said. "Yeah, I do actually-" Y/n quickly covered their mouth and hid their face in shame. I started blushing while Kris could barely contain their laughter.

 * Head Hathy felt awkward and left...

"HEY GET BACK HERE AND LET ME FLIRT WITH YOU!!!!" I screamed. "Jeez, we're gonna have to teach you to flirt after this..." Kris sighed. "For not only these Hathies but Y/n's benefit too." they mumbled. "SHHHH!" I said. 

They did this... weird diagonal heart attack. We took no damage though.                                  

* Head Hathy's mind is an enigma.

* Kris flirted with Head Hathy!

"Your tentacles are glowing! You look amazing." they said. I rolled my eyes. Probably because I wish I had that kind of confidence.

* Y/n flirted with Head Hathy!

"You have the most entrancing golden eyes, I've ever seen. I get lost in them in every moment we're together." they said. "Uh, Y/n, you DO know they don't have any right?" Kris pointed out. "OH! UM- r-right." they stuttered. Wait, I'm the only one with gold eyes here... were- were they talking about me...? 

* You spared Head Hathy!

* Ralsei spared Head Hathy!

* You won! You got 0 EXP and 53 D$.

.

"Now, Y/n? What was that about?" Kris asked. "What was what about??" Y/n asked. "OH, I DON'T KNOW,, MAYBE THAT 'your eyes are gorgeous ooh' SENTIMENTAL SPEECH OF YOURS??" they exclaimed. "OH- UH - THAT?? THAT WAS UM- FOR- someone..." they said. "I think we all know who that 'someone' is." Kris eyed me. I got really flustered and just didn't know what to say. "Susie DOES have gorgeous eyes though! AM I WRONG?? SHE'S LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF HOT!" they exclaimed. HUH?? ME??? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT I'M LITERALLY NOT THAT FINE. "And that girls, guys, and enby folk, is Y/n UNDOUBTABLY having a crush on Susie." Kris bowed dramatically. "You guys might as well make out right now." Kris said. "Um..." I looked around. "AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO BE SEALING THE FOUNTAIN?" Y/n said. "MHM! WHY DON'T GO, RIGHT NOW." I said heading up the stairs with Y/n.

I think I should've taken my chance there.

((A/N: I don't like how short this one was I think I might try to finish chapter one rn))