Lancer Becomes A Susie Fan.

.

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up on Susie's back, confused about how I got there. "H-HEY! HOW DID I GET UP HERE?!" I screamed out. "Calm down, you fell asleep on my lap. We tried to wake you up, but you basically passed out. Did you even eat anything this morning?" Susie explained. "Yeah but it wasn't a lot." I said flustered. I PASSED OUT IN HER LAP?! GOD I KNEW I SHOULD'VE EATEN MORE THIS MORNING!! NOBODY CAN FUNCTION PROPERLY WITH A SLICE OF TOAST AND FANTA IN THE MORNING! "Well eat a little more next time. I don't wanna be carrying you everytime your body shuts down. What did you eat anyway?" she said putting me down. "A slice of toast and Fanta?" I said sheepishly. "WHAT? THAT'S BASICALLY NOTHING!" she exclaimed. "Says the person who ate chalk for breakfast. Not only is it NOT FOOD, it's BARELY ANYTHING. Just eat normal food." I said. "Fine." "Fine!" we both agreed. "See what I mean Rals? An old couple." Kris said walking past us to save. "Hey guys, Lancer placed another sign!" Kris said calling our attention. "Behold the Maze of Death! Prepare to get lost, clowns!!! -Signed, Lancer." they read. "I have a feeling it really isn't deadly." I said. "Heh, you think?" Susie scoffed. 

.

We went ahead to find a group of jigsaw darkners roaming around before they immediately ran away at the sight of Susie. Susie looked down irritated. "At least we didn't have to fight 'em." I shrugged. We saw another sign right next to us. "Feeling lost yet!? You must be UTTERLY HELPLESS among these twists and turns! Your sense of direction won't save you now! - SIGNED, LANCER." I read. We went ahead and were forced to either go left or right. We went right first and found a chest. I opened it and a white ribbon lay at the bottom of it. "That ribbon is ARMOR, you guys! It increases defense. Why don't one of you try wearing it in the EQUIPMENT menu? I think it would look great on one of you!" Ralsei explained. I took it out and took it apart. "Susie." I called. "Hm?" she said turning around. "NO. NO NO NO. YOU ARE NOT PUTTING THAT IN MY HAIR." she exclaimed. "COME ONNN I JUST WANNA SEE HOW IT LOOKS ON YOU! PLUS IT'LL KEEP IT OUT OF YOUR FACE SO I CAN SEE YOUR EYES!" I moved her bangs away, revealing her eyes. Her eyes were BEAUTIFUL. Instead of the typical white, her scleras were gold. Her actual eyes were a very dark green. It takes a lot of light to see it though. I stared into her eyes, a slight blush forming into a very visible one. "What? My eyes aren't normal like yours? Thanks for noticing." she said swatting my hand away from her hair. "No no! That's not that! Okay- maybe it is that- but it's just that your eyes are so pretty. They're just so unique and I-" "You're just saying that." "No I'm serious!" I said grabbing her wrist. "Susie your eyes are absolutely amazing. You shouldn't feel ashamed of them." I said tying her hair up into a ponytail, revealing her eyes. "I swear to God- JUST KISS ALREADY!" Kris screamed out. I gently tucked some of her hair behind her ear as she blushed until she suddenly stood up. I took a step away from her and we started fake coughing. 

.

We checked the left but nothing was there. We went down again and to the left and found Lancer waiting for us. "Ho ho ho! Somehow, you survived the maze!" Lancer exclaimed. "Somehow? You mean that easy maze that all we had to do was go down and to the le-" "SHH! I don't want people to know the way out!" Lancer shushed me. "Anyway, don't count on your blessings before they hatch! Let's see how you fare against THIS team!" he said before a group of Hathys ran at us.

*BATTLE START*

* Three Hathys blocked the way!

"Welp, you guys flirt with it, you won't catch me doing that shit." Susie said. "Fine." I sighed.

* Kris flattered Hathy!

"Your teeth look like knives." Kris smiled. It surprisingly blushed and gripped tighter on its staff. 

* You flattered Hathy...?