Little Shits and Leaving Teammates.

.

(Y/n's POV)

While Susie was telling me about the name she had come up with originally and making our own handshake, we halted to find another light puzzle. It was a bit trickier than the last one but it was nothing we couldn't handle. The next room had more of those pawn guys be we outran em like last time. Kris saved and we found Lancer giggling mischievously. "What's so funny?" Susie asked. "Well, STEP on my BOOTS... If it isn't the friendly (team name)," Lancer said dramatically. "You boys and girls better turn back while you still can." he continued. "And uh- WHY would we need to do that-?" I said nervously. "Hohoho... I'm simply warning you, something EXTREMELY dangerous lies ahead." He said while stepping forward. I ran behind Susie and clung to her back. "Hey why are you hiding behind ME?" she asked. "Hohoho! It's actually very inconvenient, I can't go home at all because I'm so scared!" He said as he stepped forward again. Before I could blink, Susie was behind me clinging to MY back. "Wh....what is it?" Susie said nervously. "Susie!!" I groaned. Lancer moved aside with jazz hands, revealing what was "so scary" up ahead.  IT WAS THAT ONE CHECKER PIECE. AIN'T NO WAY SUSIE AND I WERE COWERING IN FEAR OVER THAT LITTLE SHIT. "Oh, hey, little guy..." Ralsei said sweetly. "THAT??? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF???" Susie asked. "WEREN'T YOU AND Y/N QUAKING IN YOUR BOOTS FIVE SECONDS AGO?? WEREN'T YOUR TIMBER SHIVERED??" Kris laughed. I started DYING of laughter. Kris' sense of humor is actually amazing, I don't know why Snowy has a better rep than them when they clearly have better jokes. "I KNOW RIGHT?? LIKE I COULD SQUASH IT LIKE A FUCKIN COCKROACH!" I cackled. "Y/n! That wasn't very nice." Ralsei said disappointed. "Rals. Come on. Don't tell me you're afraid of that." I pointed. "W..wow, Purple girl and person whose name I do not know! You're not scared?!" Lancer said impressed. "Heh, why would I be?" Susie said mockingly. "Mhm." I whispered. "Hmm, well normally," Lancer said trailing off. As if on cue, the checker piece walked to the end of the Great Board and a crown fell from the sky onto its head, and immediately TURNED INTO A FUCKIN TITAN. "It crushes people to death I think." Lancer continued.

*BATTLE START*

* Here it comes!

"Okay, no way that thing is being swayed by acting. I'm taking out my ax, and I'm killing it." Susie said. "Y/n, wanna join?" she asked softly. "Yeahh that's the ugliest fuckin checker piece I've ever seen. " I readied my weapon. "W-wait! What happened to you guys staying pacifist?!" Ralsei fumbled. "Ohh pacifist schmacifist. It's about time I go back to my roots of genocide." she said with a toothy grin. "Ugh, Kris let's bow at it then." Ralsei facepalmed. "Um okay I guess-" they agreed. 

* Kris and Ralsei bowed. K. ROUND bowed back. Its crown loosened!

* Y/n dealt 80 DMG!

* Susie dealt 103 DMG!

 It did this stomp attack which was very slow. With so much reaction time, how would we get hit?

*  K.Round shuffles furiously.

Kris and Ralsei bowed. K. ROUND bowed back. Its crown loosened!

* Y/n dealt 87 DMG!

* Susie dealt 113 DMG!

* K.ROUND felt stressed out and attacked! K. ROUND practiced self-care! K. ROUND's HP and ATTACK went up!

"Susie! Y/n! Stop attacking it, you're making it stronger!" Ralsei warned us. "Pssh, and let it think we're AFRAID? No way!" Susie replied. "*huff* God why the hell does it know how to heal?" I wiped some sweat from my forehead. Susie stared at me while I was wiping more sweat from my face. I looked at her confused and she snapped her head back hoping I didn't see. I turned to look at her too. She looks really ho- I MEAN,,, SHE LOOKS. DETERMINED. Definitely NOT hot or anything.