Oh God No.

.

(Susie's POV)

Kris saved at Sweet Cap'n and K_K's place and continued on. There were a bunch of conveyor belts everywhere. We went left since it's the only way the conveyors were going, I guess. Far on the left was a whole line of Werewires, but we dodged 'em and didn't have to fight. Finally, we found conveyors that put us back in the middle. We found the way out but got sneak attacked by a Werewire in a hat.

*BATTLE START*

* Smorgasbord 2.

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care!

...

* Virovirokun is beeping a criminal tone.

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care!

...

* Virovirokun looks happy.

* Kris spared Werewire!

* Y/n spared Tasque!

* You spared Virovirokun!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 250 D$.

.

After that battle, there were Virovirokuns shooting arrows at us. The way out was lasered off, so we obviously had to solve whatever we need to solve here before we go up there. We went through the entire area, looking for what could possibly be the solution to it, until Kris saw that key pop-up, and let the Virovirokun shoot it. All of them disappeared, and the laser was lifted. "How many fucking times did we pass that?!" Y/n yelled. "WE CIRCLED THIS AREA OVER 20 TIMES!!" I agreed. "Well maybe we were so focused on not getting hit, we didn't see it." Kris shrugged. "THAT DOESN'T IGNORE THE FACT WE SPENT HOURS CIRCLING THROUGH HERE!" Y/n raised their arms. "At least we got through it you guys, let's keep going!" Ralsei smiled. 

 We got back to where the lasered-off path was and there was another teacup ride. I got in my teacup with Y/n and the ride started up, but this time, there was another side of it coming down to squish us, so we had to jump to the next teacup ride before we got flattened. We did this a few more times and caught enough arrows to open the chest at the top. Inside was a Ragger 2, which Kris put on Ralsei. Down the path was a room with caution signs on the wall next to the door. "Why are there caution signs on the wall..?" I asked. "We probably won't be in terrible danger if we go inside.. right?" Y/n said. We went quiet and then shrugged it off and went in anyways. 

Inside was pitch black and we couldn't see anything, but we kept bumping into stuff. "Hey, what the hell are these things?" I asked. "Oh I don't know Susie let me see- oh right, I can't- ITS TOO FUCKING DARK!" Y/n screamed. "HEY! LEAVE A LITTLE SARCASM FOR ME, PLEASE." I held their hand.  "Whatever they are, they're moving forward," Kris said. "Huh it's actually easier to see now- ARE WE IN WHAT I THINK WE ARE?!" Y/n squealed. The carts moved out of the dark and into the light. Kris' looked like them with hearts on the side, Y/n's looked like (insert rollercoaster design here), mine looked like a purple dinosaur with flames coming from the bottom, which looked sick as hell, and Ralsei's looked like him. "What are these?" I asked. "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON A ROLLERCOASTER SUSIE?!" Y/n gasped. "Uh- no?" I scratched my head. "WHEN WE HAVE SUMMER BREAK I PROMISE TO BEG MY MOM TO TAKE YOU GUYS TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK IN THE CITY," they said.

Queen suddenly appeared out of nowhere to greet us again. "Enough You Foolish Children, I Have Been Merciful To You Thus Far But Now Is Time For: Your Unwillful Imprisonment (Capture), Drop The Capturing Capsules" she said. The capsules completely missed us. "err.. you missed." Ralsei pointed out. "That Was Not A Miss That Was A Tactical Calibration" she said. "So uh, are you gonna try it again?" I asked. "No I Only Have Like 4 Cages" she laughed. "OK Wait, I Have A Small Plot Twist For You, Come Forward My... Peon" she said before revealing Noelle in her rollercoaster car. It looked cold. Must match her heart. "U...Um... sorry I just couldn't say no." she giggled. "I don't care, can you just get over here so we can get you home already?!" Y/n said. She looked me up and down before crossing her arms. "Are You Guys Fighting For Real This Time" Queen pulled out popcorn. "NO!! JUST PUT THE POPCORN AWAY AND LET HER GO!!" I almost threw up in my mouth saying that. "Now you guys wanna save me? Wow, how heroic," she said. "I wouldn't mind leaving you right here," Y/n grit their teeth. "Okay Now Things Are Getting Interesting" Queen exclaimed. "You guys can fight all you want when we get home, just chill for now," Kris said.  No one spoke leaving us in awkward silence. "Okay This Is  Getting Boring Bring In The Next Guy" Queen said breaking the silence.