Let's Get Together Now!

(yes the title is an omori ref)

.

(Y/n's POV)

Ugh... As much as this song slaps, WHAT'S KEEPING KRIS SO LONG??? As if on cue, Kris came out from the other side of the traffic jam and pressed the button, freeing up all the cars and allowing us to drive through. "Get In" Queen said moving into the passenger seat. Kris got in and started going. "What kept you so long Kris?" I asked. "Some puppet guy kept me back. Really weird guy. He drove me absolutely insane," they said. "Kris We Have To Drive To Find Noelle Turn On The High Beams" she said. Kris pressed a button in the car and a light started beaming from Noelle's phone. "When She Sees The Queen Signal She Will Come Running" she said. "Why do you... need to find Noelle so badly?" Noelle asked. "What Are You Saying This City Is Dangerous, Imagine Poor Noelle Clipping Into A Wall Somewhere, Wasting Away From Potassium Deficiency" she worried. "Y...you're actually worried about her?" Noelle said. "I Would Be If I Wasn't Going To Find Her" Queen responded. "B...But why her? Wait, what don't tell me, is it because she's weak enough to turn into your peon?" Noelle said sadly. "Haha No, Just The Opposite, It's Because She's Strong" Queen said. "Huh? What do you-" "Kris Stop The Car" Queen interrupted. We all quickly got out of the car and it exploded. "Phew, I Was Just Concerned Because It Hadn't Exploded Yet" she said wiping imaginary sweat off her forehead. "Looks Like We'll Have To Split Up On Foot" Queen muttered. "Yeah, we'll keep a lookout for her," Kris said, looked dead into Noelle's disguise. We started walking towards the end of the road before Queen stopped us again. "Kris, If You See Noelle, Tell Her My Preferences Of Her Is Absolute," she pleaded. "And If She Needs Proof, Give Her This" She gave Kris a CD labeled "Queen's Mixtape" on it. "Toodles" she waved off before leaving.

.

"Damn, I really hope we're almost outta this place," I sighed. "Yeah me too. Wonder if we'll finally meet up with Susie and Ralsei to get outta here." Kris agreed. Up ahead was a puzzle that was blocked by two lasers. There was a screen with a question mark on it. Across the path was a pressure plate with D on it. "What should we do?" I asked. Kris hopped over the cones to another pressure plate. They stepped on it, and the forcefield in front of me disappeared. We kept stepping on the plates until the end. "What did it spell out?" Kris asked. "December. Wonder what that means," I asked. Kris looked away while Noelle's usual dirty look turned into sadness. I wonder what that's all about.  We continued walking until we found the same stand we found Susie and Ralsei at. We walked up a bit until we heard Queen's laugh. "Oh great, not again, she's coming back this way!" Noelle quickly ran behind the game counter and put on her disguise. Queen walked up to us with a ball in hand. "Hey Check This Out" she said. She winded her arm and threw the ball directly at the pins and they exploded. "Sweet Right" she smiled. She walked up to the stand. "Where's My Prize" she asked. "Oh! Um-" Noelle rummaged under the stand and pulled out a prize and gave it to Queen. "Ha Ha Nice" she said. She was about to walk away before she realized something. "Wait I Don't Actually Want This" she said giving Kris the present and walking away. Right after Queen left, Susie and Ralsei walked in.

"You guys are still here??" I asked. "Oh, Kris! Y/n! There you are!" Ralsei ran up to us. "Y/N! KRIS! THANK GOD WE FOUND YOU I GOTTA SHOW YOU MY SPECIAL ATTACK!" Susie ran up to us and said. Susie got into a strange position and a burst of green energy flew toward me. I felt slightly healed. "Huh, you learned how to heal? That's awesome!" I said. "I KNOW RIGHT!" Susie smiled. She turned to Kris. "Hey, Kris whatcha got there?" Susie asked. "A gift," they replied. "Who's it for?" Ralsei asked.

They turned around and gave the gift to Berdly, who I didn't even know was there. "H...huh?" he stuttered. Berdly opened the gift and inside was a plush of himself. With nipples. "A plush of... me? With... nipples? ...Hmph. Guess I'll forgive you for now. See you, Kris," Berdly walked off. They were immediately bombarded by their question of why they gave it to Berdly but I was just ready to tease. "OMG," I said. "NO. THAT'S NOT WHY," they said. "OH COME ON, DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID??" I asked. "I do," Noelle said. "Shut up, nobody was talking to you," Susie snapped back. "YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHY YOU GAVE BERDLY THE PRESENT OUT OF ALL OF US??" I asked. "Did you guys want a plush of Berdly with nipples?" they asked. "Nope." "Absolutely not." "Not in the slightest." "No, not really." We said simultaneously. "Exactly," Kris said. "Welp, let's go already," Susie said. Then Berdly came back. "Hmph, guess I'll join too, but only for this area!" he said. I smirked at Kris to their annoyance.