Rain

His hands felt like fire against my skin, I could feel the contrast of his warm hand as it slid down my cool leg. I sucked in a gasp as he moved dangerously close to my inner thighs. As much as I knew this was wrong, the more I craved him. He was addictive and I couldn't stay away.

I felt him place a hungry mouth kiss on my inner thigh, he bit down hard enough for me to arch my back in response. He slowly dragged his tongue farther and farther up my leg. He was so close that I could feel his warm breath fan against me. I let out a breathy moan, I was desperate, and I needed his touch, I was craving any sort of contact. Yet he seemed to be lingering. I looked down and found him staring up at me. His green eyes held the most lustful gaze. "Please" I begged through heavy breaths.

The smirk that was plastered on his lips told me he was enjoying my desperation.

" I didn't know you were that desperate for me "he said in a gruff voice.

With that I was done with the toying around, as much as I didn't want to admit it, I was desperate for him. Without any warning or hesitation, I leaned down and shoved his mouth toward me.

-------

I woke up gasping for air as my lungs burned for relief. An empty feeling nestled deep inside me and made it's self known. I was cold without his touch, and it made me realize other than in my dreams I will never be that close to him. He is my addiction, and I will never get to indulge in such bliss. It is my fantasy.

A fantasy that I so desperately wish was true.

------

Rain is one of the most overlooked and beautiful occurrences in nature. Many people find it depressing or gloomy, but I like to find the beauty in it. Rain is crucial for the blooming of all the beautiful wonders in our world. Although it may flood the streets or ruin the day, it can create the most beautiful memories and in the end the sunshine will always come back ten times stronger than before.

See, like rain us humans can let our emotions flood our minds, and our thoughts ruin our days. But they are crucial for blooming. Although it may feel endless and hard to navigate through, the sun will always shine again, we will be happy again. Our emotions are a battle that makes us stronger in the end. At least this is what I tell myself, I would like to believe that I will someday experience that sunshine.

Ever since that pitiful dream I have been lying tucked away in my bed for a few hours with an endless stream of thoughts running through my head. I was peacefully watching the raindrops race down the surface of my window. It was early morning and soon the silence would turn into the loud noise of my family waking up. I enjoy laying here and finding comfort in the solidarity of my room. It's not often I find a peaceful moment like this; something always disturbs the peace.

The sun was just starting to rise, and the darkness of the night was fading away. I guess I had been laying here for longer than I thought.

After a while I heard my mother's voice echo through the house," Francesca breakfast!".

Never will I understand why everyone in this family insists on waking up before the sun even rises. By the way my morning is going so far, I already know how this day is going to be.

Deciding that I should get up before one of them came in, I threw my blankets off and pried myself from my bed. I was stunned with a shock running through my body as soon as my feet touched the cold ground.

--------------------------------

Once out of the shower I grabbed my toothbrush and loaded it with toothpaste and placing it in my mouth. The minty flavor coated my tongue and while standing there my eyes traveled to the part of the mirror where the condensation was disappearing. As my reflection was staring back at me the thoughts in my head started to race.