Telling the story

I feel like I'm gonna throw up over the table, I had beads of sweat forming on my forehead and this is not good. I feel all the boys eyes on me, it's so intimidating.

I was at the boys' apartment because after my huge melt down I kinda left them with a bunch of questions. I know they are all stressed and worried, but this is the last thing I want to be doing right now. 

Alex was at work so this was the perfect time for them to all ask me their questions and get the best answer I could muster up.

"Ok so how do you guys wanna do this?" Asher asked while placing a glass of iced tea in front of me while ruffling my hair. I muttered a thanks and swatted his hand away from me.

"It's up to Franny. Do you want us to ask questions?" Max said while giving me a small sweet smile.

I shook my head, "how about I just tell the story because I'm only telling it once. Ok? Then after if you really need to you can ask me questions." I looked at each of them. I let my eyes linger a little longer on Ren's captivating green eyes.

My hands started to shake and I bounced my knees. I clasped my hands tightly together to stop them. I felt a warm hand on my thigh and I knew it was Ren. His pointer finger lightly traced different patterns, and I could feel the coldness of his rings. I looked down how his hand that didn't even cover that much of my thigh, because they were so big. I hate it, I'm too big for him.

"Franny are you ok?" Brooks asked, while tearing me from my horrid and persistent thoughts. I nodded and took a deep breath and prepared myself for what ever happens after I tell this nightmare of a story.  I think part of me is scared to say it out loud because then it almost becomes more real. My nightmare might come true today. I can only hope that they don't see me how I see myself.

"It all started when you guys left for college, I missed you guys more than I thought I would. I found myself lounging around and not doing much. I didn't want to have to make new friends because I had perfectly good ones, they were just a few hours away. But this is not how Macie felt, she thought what would be best for me would be to get me out of the house. She heard of a party that was being thrown by the senior class at some guys house, so she made me go." I said and then took a deep breath before continuing.

" we got there and the party was crazy, everyone was drunk beyond belief. Of course I felt out of place and my anxiety was getting to me. I tried to stay with Macie but she was going off with her boyfriend and I didn't want to third wheel. My life was sad enough, it was more of a pride thing. It's a sucky feeling knowing that you are a burden to your best friend. That they have to drag you around all the time." I explained trying not to leave out to many details. Maybe this way they will have less questions and this can be over sooner.

"After about an hour of being shoved around I decided that maybe it would help ease my anxiety if I drank. It was stupid, I'll admit that, but at the time my heart felt like it was beast if out of my chest, and my skin felt like it was crawling, I couldn't handle it. So I drank, a lot, to the point I was past my playful happy drunk. I was an emotional mess and couldn't control it. At one point I stole a drink from a girl, and let's just say that her and her friends didn't like that too much. I was humiliated and sobbing and couldn't find the bathroom, but while I was looking I realized that my limbs started to feel super weak, almost like I couldn't move them. I...."

"You were drugged, weren't you." Brooks said with fear and pain in his voice. I nodded and placed my hand on top of Warren's and fiddled with his fingers as I continued the story.

"I felt dazed and my limbs felt heavy to the point it was hard to walk. When I got to the bathroom I didn't care who was in there. But what I saw was not what I was expecting it made me stop in my tracks. I saw a guy standing over a half dressed unconscious girl. She looked young maybe a freshman or sophomore. I reacted on instinct, I was not going to let this happen to her. I tried pulling him off and yelled for help. But with the effects of the drug I- I couldn't do as much as I hoped. He easily took ahold of me and got me into a bedroom. I tried, I promise I did but.... he ended up getting me on the bed and pinned down." My voice was thick with emotion and my hand was gripping Rens hand so hard like my life depended on it. I closed my eyes to regroup and try to hold back my emotions.