Amazing

After the sweet moment we shared we went toward the edge of the roof that over looked all of the buildings in the city. It made you feel as if you are on top of the world. We stood there in each others embrace, it felt familiar but also thrilling. I looked into his eyes and in that moment I knew what I wanted. I wanted him. All of him.

I felt his hand trail up my arm, his fingertips were like light feathers, he was gentle as if he was going to break me. It took its place on my cheek, while his other was still lingering on my waist.

"I love you so much." he said while pulling me in closer, my chest was flush with his, the only thing separating us is the fabric of our clothes.

How desperately I wanted the fabric to be gone, to feel his hands roam endlessly around my body, to pleasure me. I felt my breath hitch in my throat at that thought. The thought of having Warren fulfill my every sexual desire all night.

We stood there for a moment in silence, his sexual aura hit me like a wave. "and I love you" I responded breathlessly.

A slight smirk graced his lips, and then his mouth captured mine into a greedy kiss. It was as if he was starving for his lips to be on mine. His tongue was fast at work, it roughly danced with mine, each of us pushing for control. After a few minutes I grew needy and gave in and let him take the lead, but instead of deepening the kiss he pulled away.

It left me needing more, I felt flustered. His wandering hands weren't helping matters. Just as I was about to reach up and take his plump lips as my own he leaned down and connected our lips. His hand curved around the back of my neck pushing me as close to him as possible.

I needed.....

No I craved his touch, and his alluring actions. I wanted him to tame the tender throb form between my legs.

As he leaned in closer he mumbled  against my lips.

"jump up"

and I did, I listened to him

My legs instantly wrapped around his hips. I had one arm draped behind his neck and the other was tangled deep in his soft curls.

The warmth made me aware of the large hand firmly cupping my ass. I was so entranced in the kiss that I didn't even realize that Warren was moving us back to the blanket he had out.

After a moment of anticipation I felt my back be carefully placed in the soft fabric of the blanket. Warren was now hovering over me with one knee between my thighs providing the slightest amount of relief.

My leg remained draped over his hip allowing more friction between us. I needed more but the more I rubbed against him the more he held my hips still.

I saw a lustful and playful look in his eye. I felt filled with fire and he was making it worse.

"Fuck me!" I groaned in frustration.

As I was about to speak out on my fusteration, he swiftly placed two of his fingers deep into my mouth. I gagged as his fingers invaded my mouth.

"Suck." He ordered in a husky voice.

The simple tone of his voice was enough to make me clench my thighs, but his knee remained there not allowing me to get any relief.

"Good girl." He praised me.

Soon his lips made their way from my mouth and found the sweet spot right at the nape of my neck. I had one hand in his hair and my other was dangerously low on his abdomen.

It was if my hands had a mind of their own, they moved to the rhythm of this dance we were doing. My hand slipped under his shirt and mad its way up his abdomen. I savored the feeling of his sculpted chest under my hand, it was the feeling of control and I craved it.