Help me

"Please Franny open this door, I have to make sure you are ok!" I heard my older brother say in a desperate voice. I remained sitting on the floor with back pressed against my bed. My gaze was set on the door waiting for them to leave. I haven't cleaned any of my cuts or cleaned the dried blood around my mouth and on my forehead.

After they left I dropped my gaze to my hands that have deep cuts on them. They are still bleeding a little bit, but nothing insane, but I know they will need stitches.

I was torn form my thoughts by my window being opened. I ducked my head down but moved my eyes to see who it was. I was surprised when I saw my youngest brother climbing in the window.

"Oh Franny I didn't know you were here. Sorry I sometimes use your window to sneak out, but please don't tell mom and dad." He begged.

"It's fine" I mumbled out trying not make much conversation. He looked at me with out of confusion.

"I don't get it no lecture about sneaking out, your not gonna tell mom and dad?" He said surprised and relieved.

I shrugged, "it's not the best time right now Eli." I rushed out trying not to let him know I was crying. But my voice betrayed me by coming out raspy and cracking.

"Franny, you are scaring me, look at me." He said while inching closer, and then sat down on my bed and took ahold of my hand that had deep cuts on them.  I was quick to pull them from his grasp, and scooted a little farther away.

"Please, Eli please don't. I can't" I sobbed out. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I felt so bad for causing that look on his face. He reached over and quickly pulled my hood down. He gasped when he saw my face.

I shook my head in denial while tears streamed down my cheeks and my lip quiver. I felt like this was all my fault and that I did this to myself.

"It's not my fault Eli I didn't want this to happen!" I sobbed louder while Eli wiped my tears and pulled me into a big hug. He lightly rubbed my back, "It's ok Franny I'm here, I've got you." He whispered. It was almost like he was afraid to startle me.

After a while we pulled apart and he looked closer at my face. "Franny what happened?" I shook my head I can't tell him, he doesn't need to stress over this.

"Well if you won't tell me you are going to have to tell someone. I don't want to force you to do anything but I don't know how to clean these cuts or to make sure you are ok." He said really worried.

I slowly nodded knowing he was right, but most of all I won't let him sit there and have to worry over me. He is way too young for this, but he handled it like a mature adult. I leaned in and gave him a small kiss on his cheek, "thank you so much I love you." I whispered.

He nodded with tears in his eyes, "I love you too, and  don't thank me it's what I'm here for. I'm just gonna go get someone to help. Ok?" He said while making his way into the hallway.

Not even five minutes later I heard knocking on my door, and then I heard it open and close followed by the click of the lock. I knew who it was without having to look.
"Rose bud what's going on?" With that single question I knew that this was going to be hard, I don't want to be like this. I don't want him to have to look at me when I'm like this it's pathetic.

He sat down next to me and I felt his hand reach under my chin and gently lift it and made me face him. "What happened, who did this?" I shook my head and I felt my lip quiver at those questions. I stood up and started to pace.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this. None of it......none of it was supposed to be like this. Why did this happen to me what did I do wrong? Why?" I said and dropped to the floor chocking on my sobs.