Argument

The pounding in my head felt as if my head was going to explode. My eyelids have yet to separate but I already felt as if the lights were shining right into my retinas.

With my eyes still closed I slowly lifted myself from the awkward position I passed out in earlier, I was welcomed with a cool breeze hitting me. I felt bare without my blankets.

After a few minutes of gaining the courage to open my eyes I was met with the brightness of my bedside table. It was the only light that illuminated the dark room, giving the space a ominous feel to it.

My eyes landed on the empty cup next to the bed and the strong aroma of alcohol coming off of it was burning deep in my nostrils, making me feel ill. Confusion was clouding my brain, but with one look at the open window with a few tiny cigarettes ends littering across the window sill, everything came flowing back. They were coming back hard and fast showering me in the dreadfulness of reality. Now maybe the thought of getting drunk in the middle of the day wasn't such a bad idea.

------------------

4 hours earlier

The unread pages of the book in my hands grew shorter and shorter. I had been held up in my room ever since this morning. Considering the events that happened not even six hours ago I feel that I have every right to not be surrounded by certain people.

A.K.A Warren and Ava.

Most of the day I have spent either in my room or on the landing of the roof just outside of my window. I though maybe being in the sun could lift my spirits but none the less I remained in a gloomy mood.

I could tell by the loud commotion from down stairs that there were many people here and have been for hours. A part of me was curious but I couldn't bring myself to check it out. I guess my books provided me with enough entertainment to drown my thoughts for at least a few hours.

I was about to turn to the next page when There was a loud knock on my bedroom door. I didn't want to open it but I knew very well that if I didn't the pounding continued. When I made it to the door I instantly felt angry.

Warren stood there his tall figure towering over me. I didn't want to talk to him let alone be in the same room as him.

"Go away" I demanded in a monotone voice. He was literally the last person I want to see right now.

"I don't think so" he replied while he bumped past me and made his way to my window. He leaned against it and pulled a cigarette out and lit it with no problem.

He was more comfterble than to my liking, considering this is my room. He was relaxed and I stood in the middle of the room as if I was the one who didn't belong in here.

"Seriously get the hell out! I am not in the mood and I don't want to be around you!" I felt my anger bubble to the surface with every passing second.

He looked at me.

He was studying me.

I felt like an object under examination, his eyes traveled down my figure and back up. Just that alone made my body squirm. I hate the way he makes me feel especially when I am so angry at him. Its infuriating.

"Why don't you go find Ava, I m sure she misses having your tongue down her throat." I made my way over to my bed to grab the book I left open on my bed. I closed it and walked across my room toward my stack of books I was still in the process of reading. I slammed it down hard.

I couldn't stand still not with his eyes on me I couldn't be pinned down by his gaze.

" You are angry with me." he stated puffing out a cloud of smoke.