Begging

I felt my heart drop at the loud booming sound that flooded into my ears. For a moment I was frozen in place I was terrified.

What if that was the end of one of the most important people in my life.

Once I finally gained the confidence to walk into the almost seeming vacant apartment building I opened the door slowly.

With every step I could feel my heart beat like crazy I felt as if was about to beat out of my chest. I climbed the stairs but tried to remain silent. Once I made it to the fourth floor I paused for a second as I took in my surroundings.

The hall way was dim  and the silence was eerie. As a took a few steps further down the hall I heard a faint noise from behind me.

I turned around quickly only to be met with the empty hallway. I leaned a little to the side so I could see the side that was blanketed in shadows, but still nothing was there.

All the sudden I felt my body be pulled into something hard and a cloth was wrapped around my nose and mouth. A bitter smell overwhelmed all of my senses.

I instantly felt dizzy and my thoughts felt foggy. And soon enough everything went dark.
————

I woke up groggy and I was confused to where I was. I woke up in a bed room that had light purple bedroom. It looked to be a girls so I suspect that this is Lexie's.

I was snapped Fran my thoughts from a groan from across the room. I whipped my head around to see Asher cuffed to the hear radiator. My eyes bulged at the condition that he was in. He had quite a big gash along his hairline and a black eye. But as I got up I realized that I was cuffed to the bed post. I must have been placed on this soft bed while I was unconscious.

As I sat up to get a better view of Asher I felt something grab my ankle I gasped out of suprised but as soon as I realized who it was it brought tears to my eyes.

It was Warren he had a thick layer of sweat across his bear chest that had gashes that ran up and down his torso. As for his face he had a few bruises and cuts along his jaw and cheek bone.

His breath almost seemed labored and I felt the tears break free from my eyes.

"Warren!" I said with surprise. A small wave of relief lifted from my shoulders knowing that they were both alive.

"Oh my sweet girl", he said as I went to kiss him but was soon tugged back by my restrained arms.

"Don't pull too hard you'll hurt your wrists." Asher mumbled. He lifted his wrist a little to show his blood and raw wrists which made me cringe at the  sight.

Warrens fingers softly traced the part of my leg that he could reach. His touch mad me almost sob I thought he was dead.
A sob broke through my lips and a small hiccup followed.

"I thought you both died." I voiced through ragged breaths.

"I heard the gunshots and I......." I guess I don't really know what I was planning.

"No no., it's ok we are here. I'm not that easy to kill." Ren voiced as he placed a kiss on the top of my dangling foot.

"Where's the money?" I asked urgently as the thought crossed my mind.

"They took no it was soon as they found me." Asher mumbled.
He looked bad, he looked more upset that's anything, almost shameful.

"What the hell were you thinking were you trying to get yourself killed. We all said  o one would go alone.

"Yeah well looks like you went against that rule yourself, now didn't you?" He question defensively. His jaw was set but he refused to look at me.

"That's only because I was trying to save your ass from being killed!" I exclaimed.