Familiar feelings and Guilt

"No I vote for Toy Story, I don't want to watch Finding Nemo!!" Max complained. I let out an evil giggle of victory.

"Well too bad I get to choose" I said while sitting next to Warren on the couch. And the other three were spread out all over the living room.

"Plus I made the snacks so I get to choose." I yelled to him from across the living room. I grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and draped it over my legs.

I was wearing a pair of short shorts and a baggy t- shirt. It's not my normal attire, but I had no choice. When I looked through the clothes I couldn't find anything that was full coverage.

Then a thought popped in my head, who packed my clothes? I looked around at the boys and they were all on their phones or eating snacks. I cleared my throat to gain their attention.

"Random question, but who packed my clothes?"

I felt arms wrap around me from behind. Then there was lips on my ear, " I did do you not like what I packed?" Ren whispered and it sent shivers down my throat and I turned my head to look at him. But when I turned our faces were closer than I expected, and I could feel his warm breath on my on my face. This only caused my blush to grow deeper.

"I thought I did a good job considering the time crunch, I quite like these shorts." He said with a playful smile on his face.

I cleared my throat, "um no it's perfect but I just wish you would have grabbed some sweat pants. You know Asher likes the house at negative two degrees." I said with a hint of a laugh behind my words.

"You do realize that it is the middle of the summer. Plus I can keep you warm." He said while pulling me even closer. I was so close that you couldn't even slip a piece of paper between us.

"Well if you love birds are done we would like to start the movie." Brooks said with a smirk on his face.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a warm hand rubbing up and down my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I fell asleep during the movie and so did the rest of the boys. I felt shifting behind me and I realized that I had my head laying on Ren's lap, I smiled at him and he gave me a sweet smile back.

"Hello sleepy head" he said to me as I sat up. I groaned as I felt the tiredness weigh on my eyes.

"What time is it." I said through a yawn. I sure do know how to act sexy.

"It's a quarter till 1:00 am" he said while stretching out his legs. I realized I probably fell asleep on him and he couldn't get up.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep on you, you I could have just shoved me off" I apologized. He looked at me in the eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"I would never, you are so cute when you are asleep." He said while kissing my forehead.

"We need to get to bed" he said while standing up. I nodded and waited for him to get up so I could lay down on the couch.

When he stood up I took one of the throw pillows and adjusted it under my head. I pulled the blanket over my shoulder and closed my eyes.

When I heard a throat being cleared I snapped my eyes open to find Ren standing right in front of me. Then with our a word he picked me up with little effort and walked toward his room.

"What are you doing and you gotta stop picking me up, you are going to throw out your back. Then you will whine and I don't want to listen to it." Is said in a tired voice.

"If you don't want to share my bed I can sleep on the couch." He said in a complete serious voice while pushing open his bedroom door. He walked in and then placed me on the bed before disappearing into his bathroom.