Steamy shower

My breaths grew more and more ragged as Ren moved my the drenched fabric down my legs. He was going at a painfully slow pace, almost as if he was trying to tease me.

Once they were off i looked down at Warren who is still on his knees and is currently eye level with my private parts.  He slowly lifted his eyes up to meet mine. His eyes seemed dazed they were filled with desire and lust.

I was almost too distracted by his mesmerizing eyes that I didn't notice that his hand was slowly moving up my leg and was dangerously close to my inner thighs. As nervous as I felt, I didn't stop him.

I sucked in a breath through my clenched teeth as he placed a lingering kiss on my him and slowly traveled down. I felt his hands grips the back of my thighs with a  squeeze and separating my legs.

"You are so beautiful rosebud."he said while still having his lips and my skin.

"If you want me to stop at any point let me know ok?"

A simple hum in agreement was all I could manage. I was to entranced by the feeling of him being so close yet so far.

Slowly I felt him place a kiss on my inner thigh and with each kiss he got even farther between my legs.

This forbidden feeling was rising in the pit of my stomach, it was intense but also enjoyable.

Then I felt his warm soft lips dance along the sensitive skin of my intimate area. He placed a soft but tender kiss that cause the need within me grow, a need that grows in intensity every time I feel his tongue slip through his lips.

He drug his tongue over the slit in a painfully slow manner almost as if he was trying to tease me.

I felt his large hand grip me leg and drape it over his shoulder allowing him full access. Then without warning he brought his talented slender tongue to my clit and let his mouth have a mind of its own.

His tongue naves in a talented way that only brought pleasure. It was almost as if his tongue was dancing along to the rhythm of my moans.

I tried to hold back but my self control was dwindling be the second. I had one hand tugging at the wet curls on Ren's head. My other was gripping his shoulder and my nails imbedded into his thick muscles.

Another wave of intensity hit me as he sped up his pace and I couldn't help but let out a loud yell like moan. With out thinking I tugged a lot harder on warrens hair witch caused him to hum in delight.

I dipped my head back in ecstasy, the feeling in me kept growing and growing, and I needed more. I pushed his face deeper into me, and without warning I felt his finger slip into me and pump in and out. 

My legs were turning to mush as he increased his speed. It wasn't until he added another finger that I truly felt the purest of pleasure. I was on cloud nine, this was a high that I crave that I love one that I feel that I never want to come down from. As soon as I reached my max my legs almost gave out as I released, allowing   me to experience pure ecstasy.

I let out the loudest moan as I put my weight more on Ren and used him as support. He looked up at me in the eyes in pure adoration, before continuing until I came down from my high.

I felt him lick me down there before cleaning me up. I slowly slid down the wall until I reached the floor and we were both at eye level.

His eyes were filled with fire as he stared at me through his brow.

"Tongue out." He demanded.

I was confused at first but with one look at him I was willing to do anything he wanted me to do.

He stuck his two fingers in my mouth and my mouth was overwhelmed by the taste of my self.

He slowly leaned up and kissed me tenderly, it tasted sweet like nectar. Once we were both fighting for breath we pulled apart and took a few deep breaths.

He slowly slipped in behind me so that I was now leaning against his chest. I could feel his member press against my back which made me gasp. I look up at him in a questioning look. I feel bad because he pleasured me and I got a release.

Almost as if he knew what I was thinking he kissed my fire head, " it's okay I will take care of it later, today is about you. And I must say that was the most beautiful experience I've had in my life." He said while looking me in the eyes.

I felt a deep blush rise up my cheeks, but he pulled me into another loving kiss.

"Did you taste yourself on my lips, you are so sweet. It's addictive" he said with heavy eyes that held a lustful glare as he looked at me.

"Yes I did, but I think it's this tongue that addictive. I said while trailing my thumb over his bottom lip. "I've never felt something so powerful in my life." I tell him while admiring the beautiful structure of his face.

He scrunched his brows together in confusion. "You mean you've never...you know.... Touched yourself?" He asked.

I smile shyly and focus on my hand that is wrapped in his. "I have" I admit.

"But it never ended in such bliss, this was different, because you were doing it." I say while bringing his large hand up to my mouths and placing a soft kiss on his palm.

He smiled and looked at me with admiration and pulled a few wet strands of hair from my face.

"Ok rose bud maybe we should actually shower we have a long day ahead of us." He said with a smirk on his face.

I groan not wanting to put in the work even though I need to shower. As if reading my mind I felt Warren's chuckle vibrate through his chest.

"How about I wash you, I have always wanted to wash this beautiful hair." He said in a kind way.

"I would love that" I said as we both stood up.

A.N~
Sorry this is a short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless!!