New people

I was walking home from the dress shop with a smile on my face. I cant believe how i looked in that dress, im convinced that my aunt is magic. i stopped at the local coffee shop and decided that i could go for an iced coffee.

I walked through the door and instantly felt at home. There was a hug wall that was covered in books that were there for anyone to read. I walked up to the worker and smiled. she had a nice smile and big brown eyes. "hi welcome in, how may I help you today?" she said while looking at me. "just an iced black coffee please." i said while smiling back at her, and handed her my card. She nodded while taking the card from me and then handing it back to me.

As I was waiting for my coffee I decided that I should have a look around and see what type of books they have. I walked over to the bookshelf and traced my hand along the spines of the books. They had all the originals. Then I spotted one that I loved, Pride and Prejudice. I took it off of the shelf and flipped through the pages, the smell of the book entered my nostrils, this caused a familiar feeling creep inside me, and that was comfort.

"Your coffee is ready" I heard the barista say from behind me. I took the book with me and grabbed my coffee and sat down on a comfy seat in the tucked away corner. I opened the cover and got comfortable.
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of good fortune, must be in want of a wife..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pride and prejudice, good choice" I heard when I was almost done with the I was on chapter. I looked up to find a dark haired boy who has brown eyes that were staring at me. "Really what's your favorite part?" I asked with a quizzical look on my face.

He stuttered and and started to blush. "You caught me I don't actually know anything about it. I just needed an excuse to come up to you." He said. "What a shame it's a great book." I said with a smile on my face and closed the book.

"Well reading is not really my thing I prefer movies." He said. That was one of my red flags. I looked at my watch and I was shocked. " I don't mean to be rude but I have to go, but it was nice meeting you." I said in a rush while making my way out of the shop.

I got out my phone and texted Alex that I would be home in a little bit and that I was at my fitting.
I heard  the ping on my phone, "oh I thought you were asleep, but thanks for letting me know." That is not what I expected but I guess I will take it. Maybe he is trying to lay off because of last time.  I guess I will see when I get home.

When I got home I saw all of the boys cars in the drive way, which I'm not surprised about. I walked into the house and I found everyone running around the house cleaning, setting out snacks or rearranging the furniture.

I saw Eli running down the stairs and as he was about to run past me I grabbed onto his arm. "Hey what's going on?" I asked referring to the house and everything. "Oh I thought you knew Alex and Abigail thought it would be a good idea if they threw a party because the parents are out of town." He said and then left. "What?" I said whispering to myself. Then realization hit me like a train. There will be a party here and I won't have a place to escape.

I walked into the kitchen and out to the patio where I found Alex setting up tables for beer pong. The boys waved at me once they saw me but I ignored them and went straight for Alex. "A party, you have to be kidding me!" I said which caused Alex look up at me. He waved his hand as if it was no big deal, " It's no big deal so calm down, also we have friends from college coming over before and are staying for a few days." I rolled my eyes.  "Why are you such an idiot" I said while rubbing my forehead and walking back into the house. "Love you too!!" I heard Alex yell after me.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~