Author's Note: Uh... Been a While?

Heh... wow it's dusty here. Man I just opened the app after quite some time and this story is still getting views. Thanks! College decided to smack me in the face and I was understandably prioritizing it. But- just wow!

Through the years I've been growing- all these stories I've made were from 8-10th grade, and wow I seriously need to change a few things. Ofc I love "The Lost Female Saiyan" but I think there should be a few tweaks to it. Like- I had a massive crush on Trunks and decided to do a self-insert of myself marrying him 😂 wow.

Not only do I think I need to tweak some of it a bit, I've gotten much better ideas. I'm also a discord roleplayer, I joined before COVID decided to take away my senior year (wooo 2020). I've created a whole roleplay server of DBS and came up with better OCs and ideas for my OC Maiz (yes finally).

I'm *thinking* of keeping the story how this is as reminiscent, but maybe do a remake; this time when Maiz was with Goku since day one and has a story of her own towards godhood and newfound power (on par with MUI and Ego). Not too sure yet, I got drafts done of other OCs I've created. Yknow- short stories of my beloved characters that I hope to use often.

I created 6 OCs in the past years I roleplay with and created whole stories + fam with them. It was my only downtime when college and work wasn't in the way. Ofc I still roleplay today with a bunch of new friends and the ideas are absolutely insane.

But wow- the support of this is really cool. I'm 20 now and it just seems life has ways of interfering. That's fine, just some obstacles. So far that is kinda my plan for DBS. I'm also going to fix up my My Hero Academia one as I create the 6 new stories I'm going to publish about my OCs (ofc all short stories, won't get into so much detail as roleplays go everywhere).

So uh... yeah. Hello again 😅