Extra: (25k) Mom's Day Out

25k reads...a-ma-zing! Thnks sooooooo much!!! (Fr not good with these little author-things 😅)

"ChiChi...I'm not into clothes shopping. Y'know I'm into getting stronger." I told her over he phone.

"Oh c'mon! Let's have a Mother's Day Out with Bulma and Videl! Just us girls having fun with no annoying husbands!" She says.

I sighed and agreed, only if we hit the gym as the final activity. She cheered and hung up without telling me when we will head out and where to go. Ugh, this will get so annoying. I flop onto the couch and blew a strand of hair out of my face.

"What's wrong?" Asks Trunks.

"ChiChi wants us mothers to go out and have a day away from, quote, 'our annoying husbands'. I really don't want to go but she'll pester me all day if I don't accept it." I told him.

"Alright, let's get you up. You're gonna need to change." He says.

He grabs both my arms and took me off the couch and into our room. I tried to find some human clothes, but a majority of my closet are Gi uniforms and the one normal outfit I wore in the past got too small. So I just slip on my combat clothes and hope they don't complain.

I head into Willow's room and told her that I was going out. She pouted but said okay. Crap, she wants to come. I hug her small frame and promised that when I return we can go out for ice cream. She smiled and nods dozens of times.

"I guess I'm off then, I'll be on the roof to see if she will pick me up." I told Trunks.

He nods. I walk outside and sit on the top of the house and wait, texting to see when do we meet up and what time should we be ready. ChiChi is on her way over. I sighed and sat there patiently. Hanging out with humans, not half-Saiyan ones. Man, it's been a while. Well, I hung with many in the past but now I just spend my days training. Going out is different now.

"Athena! Yoo-hoo!" Exclaims Bulma.

"Ah geez...Coming!" I said aloud.

I hop off and landed inside the car in an empty seat next to Videl. All three have me a confused look. What? I put deodorant and even perfume on. Do I look bad? Did I brush my hair?! This is actually stressful! I nervously wave to the females.

"Why are you wearing that?" Asks Videl.

"We aren't like our husbands, we don't train all the time." Says Bulma.

"Is that seriously all you have?" Adds ChiChi.

I've been ganged up on... I told them that I only have combat Gis. They all had widen eyes. Immediately we drove to the mall. May Lord Beerus destroy me now...I can't stand shopping! When we park the Capsule Car, immediately the women grabbed both my arms and dragged me inside the huge place.

"Guys what's so wrong about wearing my combat suit? Both my brother and Vegeta wear them all the time, why can't I?" I asked.

"Because your a female! They're fighting-obsessed men! You always hang with them, training and smelling like sweat. You need some girl time!" Bulma answers.

"You'll enjoy hanging out with us! You need some girl time!" ChiChi adds.

"It'll be fun, we promise." Videl says.

I sighed and slightly smiled. We'll see. Even before all of this I hung out with guys. We walked into a store, each of them shove pile of clothes onto my arms to try them. I had a nervous laugh and walked into the changing rooms.

After buying some clothes we head to the food court, my second favorite part of this day. I bought a lot and ate with huge bites. The moms look at me with widen eyes.

"What? It's how we Saiyans eat." I questioned.

"You're around Goku and Vegeta way too much. Did you eat like this before you've met us?" Asks ChiChi.

"Heh heh heh...maybe? I love to eat, what can I say?" I said.

"Well we can't change that." Says Videl.

I grinned and finished off the giant drumstick in my hand. Alright, where to next? Then something unexpected happened, we went bowling. Crap, let's hold back some strength here or I'll tear down the place. Surprisingly Videl is very good at it, though we were tied. Bulma was next, last was ChiChi.

"Alright this wasn't so bad. Stretched out the muscles a bit." I said.

"Well you did use the heaviest bowling ball here." The blue-haired female says.

"What? Everything you do needs to require some type of training. Anyways it wasn't heavy at all." I told her.

"The sun's about to set, one more place left." ChiChi says.

"Awesome! Time to work out!" I exclaimed.

All smiled. We headed to the gym. I put on some heavy equipment they had and worked on endurance, Bulma ran on the treadmill, Videl worked on her abs, and ChiChi decided to just do yoga. All the men in the room stared at us, eyeballing. Idiots, you really want to hit on all four of us? You have no clue who you're dealing with.

"Hey ladies~ care to join us later and grab a bite?" Says one guy.

"Nah, we are working out here so leave." I told them.

"Aw c'mon~ don't be like that." Another one says.

"Athena, it's fine let's-"

"Fine. You can have us, if you all of you can beat me in a wrestling match." I told them.

All four men smirked, agreeing to a match. This'll be fun indeed. They had a separate room with the floor as a mat. I stretched my legs outward like me brother and put my hands over my back like Vegeta. The other moms were at the other side of the room, ready to see how the guys will turn out.

"Let's go boys, I'll go easy." I said.

All four charged at me, I sprint over them and grabbed two of their wrists. I pinned them to the ground, my legs grab another guy and flip him onto the other bodies. I sat on them all, waiting for the last one to approach. He tried to knock me down, but I put two fingers on his collar bone and knocked him out.

"Let's go ladies, it's time to head out. These boys won't bother us again." I told them.

The four of us went back into the car and laughed. I seemed to enjoy this day with them. Not bad. We were each dropped off at our homes, saying our goodnights. I yawned and walked through the door and collapsed on the ground, sleeping. Trunks saw from the couch and chuckled a bit.

"Your mom must be exhausted." He said.

He rubs his daughter's back. He carries her to bed and then puts me in his arms to go to our room, saying himself that I must have been either annoyed today or had way too much fun.