Fight Gohan!

:Edit:
"Gohan don't risk anything! You have a family!" I shout.

Gohan looked back at the corner of his eye, smiling. Stopping me in my tracks on running towards him. He held up a thumbs up and closed one eye with a smirk. He's so confident in this fight, what does he have up his sleeve? I've never seen him fight, but I should expect some similar attacks.

"It's alright, Aunt Athena. I don't even know if I stand a chance. But I will try." He told me.

I stared back at him, a few tears rolling down my cheek. He called me Aunt...Good luck, Gohan. I grinned and saluted to him. He then faces back to Raion, with a stern face. Raion chuckles, arms crossed. I flew back to the gang, sitting on one knee focusing on Raion moves to at least find a strategy. It was no good because of his speed.

"I see you're trying to find his strategies but his speed is keeping you away from his secrets. I can help." King Kai tells me.

"How?! I need to learn his moves so when I get into the battle, I got a chance!" I asked.

"It's nothing really. You are doing the first part right by paying attention. But you're not calm and focused enough. You're also a Saiyan, so it should be easier." He tells me.

I listen and take deep breathes. I look at Vegeta, who is staring at Raion's every move in one spot. He seems to know how to. I closed my eyes, breathing again and then open them focusing on the battle.

Gohan just finished off some KI attacks, breathing heavily. Raion floated down, a few cuts on his chest and legs. Gohan managed to finally land some hits on him?! Then he then started yelling, increasing his energy levels. The wind went wild. Finally, my nephew went Super Saiyan 2. I wasn't really shocked on him going to that level. I mean, I wasn't here pretty much my whole life so.

"Let's finally end this now!" Gohan yelled.

I just sat there, eyeing the whole thing. I can tell he is pissed. I see the look in his eyes. Don't worry Gohan, Piccolo will be fine. I look back at the injured Namekian. He seems to be alright, just not-to-serious wounds.

"Masenko-HA!" Gohan yells out.

He launches a Masenko towards Raion. He tried to dodge it but got hit. Everyone cheered him on. The dust clears, Raion stood up, a little bloody but managing to still stand. Raion then teleports around and around, Gohan not surprised. Our opponent then disappears out of no where. Gohan looked every where. Suddenly, a red KI blast aimed toward his back, knocking him forward. Gohan looked back, seeing him. He launches toward him, but doesn't know that he isn't the real one.

"Gohan! Turn around now!" I yelled.

He ignored me and aimed for the fake. The fake touched touched him, in result exploding. Gohan falls back, trying to get up until the real Raion shoots another red KI blast, knocking him out.

Silence fills the air. I flew over to Gohan, picking him up and taking him back to the gang. I set him down in the shade, giving him some air. Vegeta was about to go on to the field until Teen Willow stopped him.

"Vegeta, I'm going to fight him." She told.

Vegeta looked at her, not stern or anything, but with a smile. He had his hand on top of her head and lightly ruffled it. She looked up at him in confusion at his strange attitude.

"Just call me grandfather if you'd like. Now go get 'em." He said.

Willow smiled and flew to the field. Raion stared at Teen Willow. She is ready to fight, doing side-steps and stretching her limbs. She is so my daughter, I can see the confidence radiating off her. I can't wait to see how this one goes!

"Good luck, Willow." Trunks says.

"Be careful." I said.

She looks back at us, smiling mouthing some words. We couldn't make out what she was saying until we started to hear her clearly.

"It's alright mom, dad. I'll do just fine." She said in our heads.

"I made her able to link her mind into the both of you." King Kai tells both of us.

Me and Trunks looked at each other and nodded. We then resumed watching the battle. Now, it's our daughter's turn. Be careful Willow.