12K Special - Festival

I feel so proud that this story of mines has freaking over 10,000 views and a little over 150+ favorites. Thank you all so much. 😄 this special will be taken before Majin Nightmare begun. Again, thank you!

~•~•~•~•~

Today the city is doing a festival dedicated to Mr. Satan for 'saving the world from Cell' years ago. Videl invited the whole gang to join in for the fun. She as well told us to at least dress normally to blend in.

"Casual clothes? Do I even have those anymore? All I have are combat Gi's." I asked myself.

"Well all we ever do is train, fight, and train some more. You must have some outfit in here." Trunks tells me.

He found a black tank top with ripped jeans, along with a jean jacket that goes along with the shirt for me. I guess I do have some normal human clothes. We changed and walked into Willow's room. The little girl struggled to put on her favorite boots.

"Mommy, daddy, I need help!" She says.

I laughed a bit and helped her. Trunks put her on his shoulders as we walked out of the house to meet up with everybody else at Videl's. The three of us flew to our destination.

"So we have a challenge today, act as if we are normal humans. To be honest, that's gonna be a little tough. I always have the need to fight. Also, Piccolo would have a rough time since he's, y'know, a Namekian" I said.

"Let's hope my dad and Goku don't show off anything out of the ordinary. My mom and ChiChi would get real pi-"

"Trunks! Be careful, remember Willow copies whatever we do and say. I caught her saying the c-word when she fell down the stairs trying to walk herself." I said, stopping Trunks.

He apologized. We landed at Videl's front door and knocked. Gohan allowed us in, we see everyone has arrived. I held in my laughter once I saw Goku.

"What's so funny, sis?" He asks.

"You look so weird in human clothing! It's way to hilarious!" I said, laughing hard.

Goku has huge muscles, which makes the clothes on him look super tight! He flicked my forehead. I went to punch him, but had Vegeta catch my fist. Look who's being all formal. You know you would have allowed me to hit him.

"We have to not fight. Let's just get this over with." He tells me.

"And what convinced you to be in this mood, Vegeta? You always want a fight." I asked.

"That would be me! But right now, let's get to the festival!" Bulma says.

She picks up her daughter and walks out, us following behind. I think Videl and Gohan should be in front... Willow held both me and Trunk's hands. We swung her in between us on our walk. I am dying to see how this day goes.

"So, is there any one who will be participating in fighting my father?" Videl questions.

"We can fight him? Not to sound rude, but we can kick his ass easily. I'd rather have the kids challenge him, but even they can beat him." I said.

She laughed and nodded. We arrived, people noticed Videl and cheered her name. Being the daughter of the so called hero must have some perks. Some people gave us strange looks, seeing buff men and a tall green person. Others gave my family funny looks as well because of my husband and daughter having odd colored hair, along with my hair all spiked around.

"You want an autograph or something?" I questioned them.

They quickly shook their heads and turned away. I silently laughed to myself. We entered the gates, seeing many fun booths and food tables with tons of rides. Posters of Mr. Satan were everywhere from past moments.