Willow's Party

:Edit:
Bulma finally found the radar and handed it to me. I thanked her but told myself I wouldn't use it immediately. Not until after my daughter's birthday.

Willow's birthday arrived. I settled a party for her near Capsule Corp. with a few extra hands. I tried really hard to make this party perfect for Willow, seeing as how I missed a year with her.

"Trunks! Can you lift that poster a little higher?" I asked.

He nods and lifts it up higher. Krillin, Piccolo, and Yamcha help set down the food. Sure it's food mostly for us and all but Willow has been growing and able to eat actual food. Android 18 went to help Bulma and ChiChi finish the cake.

"Everything seems to be going as planned. But I feel there is something missing." I mutter to myself.

I look around, seeing everyone here except Goku and Vegeta. I rolled my eyes and walked towards both of their wives. I swear those two sometimes just love to push my buttons. Even I won't train when something this important happens!

"Bulma, ChiChi, may I ask where the hell are your husbands?" I asked.

"Those two are inside Capsule Corp. eating with Beerus and Whis." Bulma told.

I growled under my breath and nodded. I started to use run inside, passing by the front desk and finding the balcony. I saw them by the railings eating and talking about the next training session. I teleported onto the railing and startled my brother and father-in-law.

"Why the hell are you guys eating now? It's your niece's and your grand daughter's birthday today. Come out and help." I told them.

Beerus stood up and walked towards me, in his serious face. I didn't fear him right now so I stood there arms folded and with a serious face as well. When did I become this bold to a god? I sighed and put my fists to my hips.

"I'm sorry Lord Beerus. But I need my brother and Vegeta to help out. Once everything is set up and Willow arrives, you four can resume eating." I flatly said.

Beerus placed his hand hovering above my head. Both Vegeta and Goku got nervous on what his next action is towards me. Why are they freaking out? Is this a move of his? I wasn't as much as scared as I was when we first met, but right now I'm clueless.

"Aww who is being a good young mother?" He jokes.

He pats my head, treating me like a little child. Vegeta and Goku started to laugh. I gave them a death glare and they stopped and went outside to help us out. Don't mess with me, when I ask for help with something you ask me 'what do I need to do?'

Once Willow arrived with Gohan, Videl, and Pan, we stared to celebrate. Willow was wearing her purple hair up with her small dress and shoes. Her and Pan ran to everyone and gave hugs and all.

"Momma!" Willow exclaims.

Willow flew up to me and hugged me as well. She then flew to her father. I still can't believe I have a child of my own. Especially if her father is the son of the Prince of Saiyans. We all had fun and played kid games. Most of us played tag in the air as we all flew. Willow and Pan always hide inside the tree tops.

Finally we all had cake. It was a huge cake so I thanked Android 18, ChiChi, and Bulma for the decorating of the cake. The little kids made a mess on their faces with the frosting. Willow even tried to sneak out of the table and reach the table of presents, being stopped by Goten.

After the party, I had a huge help of cleaning up. Willow and Pan both fell asleep on the grass. Gohan took them back to his house for a surprising sleepover for them. Whis used his staff to reorganize everything the way it was before the party.

"Thank you all so much." I thanked.

They all smiled and left to their houses and off the sleep. But I didn't immediately go to my house. I flew off to Whis and Beerus, followed by Trunks, Vegeta, and Goku. I kept waving my hands and shouting to grab their attention.

"Lord Beerus, since everyone is sound asleep, may we travel with you to find all seven of the Super Dragon Balls?" I asked.

Both Whis and Beerus thought about it. Whis nodded, making a giant, cubic box for us to stay in to travel through both Universe 6 and 7. There is more than one universe now?! What else am I missing? Universes, gods, so much to handle.

"If we accidentally meet up with Champa, fly past him. We don't need to hear his bickering." Beerus told.

I raised an eyebrow and asked who was Champa. Lord Beerus looked at me and closed his eyes, along with a smirk. Whis laughed for himself and looked down at me, showing me an image of the said male in his orb.

"Champa is Lord Beerus's brother. The God of Destruction for Universe 6." Whis explains.

My eyes widen as to what I heard. What the hell?! Another God of Deatruction?! Beerus's brother?! Man... I sighed and nodded, watching the universe pass by.