World Martial Arts Tournament! Athena's New (Chaotic) Life!

:Edit:
The day finally came for the tournament. My family went over to sit in the crowd. I walked with the rest of the gang all excited. I wrapped my arms around my older brother's massive arm and grinned at him all excited.

"Hey Goku, don't get upset for when I beat you, M'kay?" I asked.

"Hey don't say that. It's obvious I'm going to beat ya!" He returned.

We both started laughing and walked to the strength area. The man directed us to punch the machine and it will give us a score to see if we are eligible to participate. A few men went first until it was Krillin's turn. He tapped it as the score landed on a high number. People began to freak as each one of us went until it was my turn.

"A girl?" One gasped.

"She won't make it." Another one adds.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I guess you can never escape those who look down on people. They really piss me off. I stared at it and lightly tapped it with my knuckle. All the men around me gasped. Their faces is just priceless.

"658?!" They yelled.

I chuckled and turned around towards them with a smirk. They backed up in a bit of fear. Now that's a face I enjoy seeing. I winked at the men.

"I won't make it? Try me." I told.

I walked off with Trunks to sign our names in as well as some information. Once we finished, Mr. Satan ran up to us, fiddling with his fingers. He looked like he was sweating buckets. What's up with him? Oh wait! It's because we're here and we can kick his butt with a flick!

"H-Hey if one of you guys win, try and give me a chance to beat you when you go up. I don't wanna ruin my reputation y'know." He begged.

"Mr. Satan, if I win, I'll try and hold some strength back. Okay?" I told him.

He whimpered but nodded. We went to grab a number to see who our opponents are. The first round we between Trunks and some guy named Tren, the announcer called it to begin. Oh boy, this is gonna go by quickly...

Tren seemed pretty confident so he ran up to Trunks and kicked all around his body. These fights will get boring... Trunks sighed and grabbed his leg and threw him across the arena.

"Trunks wins the first match by a knockout!" The announcer yelled.

The crowd went wild. The others were bored of fighting regular people until it got to my turn. Well this won't be fun at all. There are no challenges in the first few rounds.

"Go easy on the lady!" Someone yelled.

I rolled my eyes at that comment. I stood there letting the wind hit my face. My opponent was all muscular and very cocky. "Begin!" He walked up to me and poked my head, trying to get me irritated. He as well looked around my body.

"Look little lady, I'll be very gentle on you. When I win, you and I can go grab a drink." He said.

"So, you're a pervert? As well it seems you are very older than me." I asked.

He backed up and chuckled. I sighed at his stupid suggestion. I hate men like these. I rubbed my temples in annoyance and crossed my arm, looking up at my opponent.

"Sorry, but I'm happy in the relationship I'm in now. So will you please forfeit before things get ugly?" I asked.

He got pissed off and leg swiped me, I reacted by jumping back arms folded. He gets annoyed every time I dodged one of his weak moves. He finally went to punch my face until I grabbed it with one hand. Everyone gasps.