Super Dragon Ball Search, My Family's Return

:Edit:
As we travel to Universe 6, I get a warm feeling in my stomach. I can finally bring my family back. Goku places his hand on my arm. I looked up at the tall male with a grin plastered on his face.

"Hey sis, everything will be okay." He tells me.

I nodded. I laid on the ground, staring up at the stars and the colorful dusts. This sight is beautiful. I was distracted, giving Vegeta a chance to kick me on my side. My body was kicked across the cube and stopped at Trunk's feet. My freakin ribs!

"What the hell, Vegeta?!" I yelled.

"Keep your guard up. You'll need it once we start training for the tournament." He told.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I threw a punch at him as we both did a small fight. Goku came in the middle and stopped the both of us. He told us that this isn't the time to start a spar. I chuckled and jumped on his back. Childish mode has been activated.

"You owe me a long time of kid games, Goku. I'm your sister that hasn't seen you in many years so I want a piggy-back." I kid.

Goku laughs and held onto me. We pass by Champa's planet, luckily unnoticed. I was curious if Lord Beerus's relationship with his brother, so I asked him what was it like. Beerus looked at me and did a small smile.

"My brother is an idiot. Thinking he is way stronger and claims to have the best food in the universe. He also thinks he's smart but isn't. It's clear that my universe has the best food thanks to your planet Earth." He explained.

I laughed a bit. It seems that the brothers of destruction seem to enjoy food. After a while, we have succeeded in finding all 7 of the Super Dragon Balls. We went on top of the cube and stood there as Beerus was about to chant.

"Emoc htrof, nogard fo eht sdoG, dna tnarg ym hsiw! Pretty Peas!" Whis calls out.

I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore so I fell off of Goku's shoulders. Pretty peas?! THAT is in the god's language?! Hilarious! Beerus looked irritated so when I saw him look serious, I jumped back on to Goku's shoulders in silence. The Super Dragon Balls began to glow as a giant golden dragon came out. He stood there and spoke. I looked over at Whis and Beerus. Here it is. The moment I've been waiting for.

"Ask for him to cure the family that raised me please." I told them.

Beerus nodded and Whis spoke in the god language to the golden dragon. His eyes glowed and bid us farewell. I immediately looked at the two.

"Well?!" I questioned.

"Wait until we return, you can thank us then." Beerus told me.

I smiles brightly and jumped in joy. We returned to our Universe and back on Earth. I thanked them both and immediately flew to the hospital and rushed into their room. I saw my adoptive dad looking at his body in confusion of the situation. I hugged him and my siblings, explains my crazy adventure.

"Take care of Athena." My dad told Trunks.

"Will do." He responded.

"So wait, you died?!" My adoptive brother asked.

"Yes. I died protecting everyone. But I was brought back thanks to a literal dragon." I told.

"Mr. Kuromi, though you might have been brought back, we will need you guys to live here. There is a house near by so I can buy it for you guys." Bulma said.

She told my dad about the school's near by. He agreed. Vegeta also came up to him, my dad starts to get a little nervous. Whoa, I have never seen him like this.

"Your daughter will be participating in the world tournament. She may be busy for a while. Trunks, my son, will come by to your place and leave you with their daughter to babysit." He tells.

My entire family freaked at the word "daughter". Here we go... I held my hands up in surrender as my father was frantic.

"You have a daughter?!" My dad asked.

"Yes. Me and Trunks are parents and our daughter is coming in a few seconds." I told him.

Willow came flying with Gohan as well, landing next to us. She looked at me with a curious look. Willow then went to grab my hand.

"Dad, this is Gohan. And the little one here is my daughter, Willow." I introduced.

Willow then walked up to my dad and kept poking his knee.

"Grampa?" She asked.

I nodded. She smiled and flew up to him, giving him a hug. After a while, we got them a place to stay as ChiChi helps my dad enroll my siblings to schools nearby.

"Athena, we will begin our training tomorrow." Vegeta tells me.

"Yup." I responded.