A Year and I'm Home Sick

:Edit:
"Kaio Ken 10x!" I yelled.

I was engulfed in a red aura and felt incredibly powerful. This takes so much energy to do, I ant use it too often like Super Saiyan. I try to maintain that form, soon after I powered down and took deep breaths. Damn, I feel stronger than before! The Kaio Ken and Spirit Bomb are last resort attacks.

"It's been 11 months kiddo, you've improved without my help much." Said King Kai.

"Yup! I can't wait to go back home and show the guys! Wait-Home! It's almost been a year and Willow's birthday is approaching! I need to go back home!" I shout.

I scramble around, hoping that one of the guys remembers that I'm dead and find the dragon balls. C'mon guys! I know that it's difficult to find them, but I kinda need to return to Earth! King Kai rapped my back and cleared his throat.

"You just have to go to Baba, Roshi's sister. She might let you stay for about a day though." He informed me.

"Master Roshi has a sister?! Well whatever, how can I meet her?!" I asked.

He jumped back at my excitement. His two little friends hid inside the house once I jumped too high and made the planet slightly shake. King Kai told me that I have to go through the Yellow Snake Way to reach the Grand Kai to request my desire. Grand Kai?! How many gods are there?! You have Beerus, King Kai, now Grand?! I sighed and tightened the rope on my Gi.

"On it! Show me where it is and I'll be going my way!" I told.

He directed me towards the location, above his planet. I gotta try and get up there. He warned me that it is a very far walk and that it took Goku more than one-hundred days. What?! That'll take forever to get the the Grand Kai! I groaned in annoyance and tries to find quicker ways to get there.

"Well, guess I got no other choice. See you the next time I die!" I shout.

"If you die again, you can't be brought back to life! Those who die twice cannot be resurrected by Shenron!" He said.

I did a powerful jump off the planet and made it to Yellow Snake Way. He shook his then went back into his little hut. If it took Goku THAT long, I will be completely bored on walking. At least it will be worth it. I started to run there, not taking my focus off the path.

A few days past and I believe I was halfway to the Grand Kai's place. I kept looking down below me to where I see red. So is that hell? Better not fall there, or I'll be stuck there with villains! Gah! I can't take it anymore!

"Crap! How long is it to get there?! I don't think I'm even close to the end!" I complained aloud.

I run even faster to try and reach the end. I started to get real pissed off and tried and fly there. C'mon! This is taking forever! If only Goku had taught my Instant Transmission! Can he? Doubt it. Whatever I gotta get there fast!

I finally arrived god knows how long ago. All I know is that it's a new year. I walked into a giant palace, seeing a few weird-looking white orbs walking in. I was told to stay in line and be patient. Are these souls? Wait why didn't I turn into one of these things? I waited impatiently behind everyone.

There were only about seven others in front of me. It didn't take that long to reach the Grand Kai. He is a giant! Sad to say I'm getting used to this crazy stuff.

"Who might you be? You still have your body." He asks.

"I am the younger sister of Son Goku. My name is Athena." I told.

His eyes widen at the information I told him. Is it that shocking? I mean, my hair kinda looks like him and my Gi is somewhat similar. The Grank Kai was searching through his book and jumped out of his chair, leaning on top of his mahogany desk. I was slightly taken aback, shaking a bit.

"Son Goku has a sister?!" He questioned.

I nodded. He laughed a bit. I wonder what's so funny about it. After collecting himself, he sat back down and grabbed his pen. I cleared my throat and approached the large god. Whatever, I gotta see if I can be allowed back on Earth.

"So, the one and only Son Goku has a sister. Athena, eh? Well, what would you like?" He tells.

"I would like to seek Baba. I want to return down to Earth to see everyone again for at least a day or two." I requested.

In no time, an old lady on a crystal ball floats into the room. She introduces herself as Baba. That, is cool. I wonder what it's like sitting on a ball and gliding on it. I approached her and had my hand out for a handshake, she lightly took it.

"You may stay down there for about three days. No longer. But it will decrease if you use a lot of energy. So no Super Saiyan!" She told.

I nodded. I followed her to her little house, we both blowed. We returned to Earth, I exited her hut and waved goodbye to her. Awesome I'm back home! Sorta... I wonder if Goku is home. I looked above my head, a little halo was hovering. I guess it makes sense. I decided to fly to his place, enjoying the scenery as much as possible. Once I arrived, I landed a few feet away and then knocked on the door, ChiChi opening it. Please don't freak, please don't freak.

"Athena! I thought you were dead!" She exclaimed.

"I am dead. See? I'll be staying here for about three days and then return to heaven." I said, pointing to my halo.

She nodded and held my hands excitedly, but she was silent because it's the afternoon. I'm glad she's happy. Now, let's hope Goku will be too. I rubbed the back of my head nervously, still trying to process the words I wanna say to my brother.

She told me where Goku was. I rolled my eyes and nodded, thanking her. I then, fly off towards Goku's location. I has returned! I can't wait to see everyone else again! My time is limited, so I gotta make it fast!