Returning to Warm Smiles

I flew towards Goku's location, landing on Kami's Palace. Dende and Piccolo looked at me puzzled. I waved my hands at them and laughed anxiously. Yeah that was the greeting I was expecting from them.

"Before you say anything, yes I am dead." I started.

I pointed to my halo and they understood. Dende pointed to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and I just nodded, walking towards it. I look up at the time and it's just a few more minutes. I wonder how my brother is going to take it. I yawned and waited patiently. But while staring at the door, Goku came out of from behind a pillar with a bowl of noodles.

"Wait, aren't you in there?" I asked.

"Athena! You're here!" He exclaimed.

He sat down his food and hugged me, noticing my halo. I'm special! He left his food to hug me! I laughed and hugged him back tightly, I was lifted into the air and sat on his shoulders. This is awesome! Goku is adorable happy!

"Seems Baba allowed you to stay down here for a while." He guessed.

"For only three days maximum. Now I thought you were in the chamber?" I asked.

"Oh, no I'm not going in there. I already did my time." He took.

Wait a second, then who is in there training? The door opened, revealing two figures. Gohan walked out and spotted me. He approached me and held both my hands happily grinning.

"Aunt Athena!" He exclaimed.

I was back on the ground and was embraced by my nephew. He let go of me as I had to explain once again that I'm here only for a few days. The second figure was none other than Trunks. He saw me and immediately ran towards me, hugging my small frame. You were the one I was hoping was in there.

"Athena! I missed you so much!" He told me.

"Yeah me too. But I'm only staying down here for three days. How's Willow?" I explained.

He let go of me and stared into my eyes. Man did I miss being by his side. I missed this warm feeling. Trunks informed me that she is being babysat by Videl, he also said that her birthday happens to be my last day here. Perfect timing! I can stay with her on Earth before I leave!

Vegeta returned to the palace, holding three Dragon Balls. He sat them down, he then noticed that I was right behind him looming over his shoulder. Hi there Prince! He held my forehead and slightly pushed me back, the prince kept his hand there for a little while.

"Well, you're back for a while aren't you?" He questioned.

"Yup! Three days max! I see you're gathering the dragon balls." I said.

"I'm bringing you back early so we can train for the tournament." He told.

I jumped and nodded. He then heads off to find the rest of the four. I'm training with Vegeta again! Freaking awesome! Me and Trunks flew towards Videl's house to pick up Willow and then head back to our house. I lift her up, she starts to laugh. I almost cried seeing her again.

"You missed mommy?" I asked with joy.

She held onto my thumbs and laughed some more. Willow then repeated "mommy mommy!" which made me hug her tight and lift her up again. Trunks told me to let her go. Are you insane?! I held her closer to me and backed away from my husband.

"Excuse me?! No way! She is a baby!" I told him.

"Just trust me." He calmly said.

I sighed and let go of Willow. She began to fly and circle around the living room. Awwww! She stumbled a few times so I had to keep my arms out under her in case she loses the energy and falls.

"I missed so much! Now she can fly." I complained.

After a while, I took Willow outside and we both began to fly together, having fun. Trunks came along to join in as well. Then, an energy seemed to fly towards our location. It was quite unexpected.

"Pan?!" Trunks and I said in unison.

Pan flew to Willow as the two girls begin to laugh and fly around together. I floated there in confusion. Trunks senses another energy. The voice kept repeating Pan's name and it seems like the voice was out of breath. The person immediately stopped in mid-air and slowly takes a moment to breathe.

"Gohan?! How did Pan escape the house?!" Trunks asks.

"Videl was cooking and opened the window so the smoke can get out. Pan decided to fly out and go to Willow." He explained.

We both understood and sent Pan back to Gohan. We arranged a play-date for the two of them so they can play all they want. Willow went inside the house as we set up dinner. She got dirty a bit so I had to give her a shower.

"Never again I am going to bathe you." I told.

She kept flying out of the tub and spraying shampoo all over my shirt. It was more hard to dry her up as she kept clapping and laughing some more and flying around the bathroom.

Finally when she got clean, I sent her to bed. I went over to my room and change clothes then finally went to bed. Trunks was the last to go to sleep. Feels great to be home, I missed everyone so much.