20K Reads! Special- A Party for Her!

This is amazing! 20,000 views! Thank you all so much! Man, I wrote this in 8th grade and here I now am in 10th with this progressing so well. DragonBall is an amazing anime with un-expecting moments and it's just badass. Vegeta is my ultimate favorites because he doesn't give upon my eyes, so who's your favorite Dragon Ball character? Anyways, thanks so much!
~•~•~•~•~

Goku's Pov:
"Goku! I need you to finish doing the crops!" I heard.

I got up from the kitchen table, not finished with my bowl of noddles, to meet up with my wife outside. Aw man, I'm still hungry... I walked out of the front door, ChiChi was pointing to the massive garden we have. I hung my head and nodded, flying myself towards the area to pick up the good ones.

"Man, ChiChi can be so mean sometimes. Wait, isn't today something special? Hm, oh well." I spoke to myself.

I grabbed some crops and tugged them out of the dirt a little to strong since a little piece of the ground came along with it. I quickly made sure ChiChi left the house to rush inside to grab my noodles and fly a little far so I wouldn't be seen. As I flew, I found a familiar area. I landed and spun around.

"Oh yeah! This was the place where that portal was made with that alien! It's also when I first met Athena and everything changed! How could I forget?! I should be nice and throw something for her." I reminded myself.

I flew off to Capsule Corp. eating my food, hoping Bulma is awake since it's still early in the morning. When I landed, I bursted through the glass double doors and set my empty breakfast bowl down onto the counter, shouting for Bulma. She came out with her engineering uniform and dirt spots.

"Were you building something all night?" I questioned.

"Why are you calling me so early in the morning, Goku?!" She yells.

"Yeesh, I was gonna ask ya for a favor from your best friend." I pouted.

Man, why are the girls already screaming? Bulma raised an eyebrow in confusion and asks what the favor was. I whispered it into her ear, she formed a huge smile and accepted it. I grew excited as well, so I am going to start my part of the favor and find everyone. When sneaking into her home, make sure she doesn't catch you!

My Pov:
I tossed and turned in my sleep but couldn't remain drifted, so I slowly and sadly woke up. I turned to my left, my husband wasn't here. Probably got an early start for breakfast. Walking to my daughter's room to wake her up, I saw that she wasn't in their. I shrugged, thinking they are already in the kitchen. But they weren't there when walking in.

"Okay, did they go out for breakfast and didn't invite me?" I questioned.

I sighed and decided to forget about it and have myself some food. Think I'm gonna go visit my adoptive father. I have seen him in a while. I quickly flew there and knocked on his door. I assumed he wasn't home since I didn't get an answer for a bit.

Geez, let's hope my brother is here. I went to ChiChi's, but no one was home. I started to grow irritated that each family member I try to see isn't here. Okay, Gohan. Hope my nephew has time for me. Though he wasn't there either with Videl or Pan.

"Where the hell is everybody?! I yelled.

If I find one of them, I guarantee I'm going to go Super Saiyan and beat the answers out of them. I sat on the roof of the house, thinking of someone else to visit. I quickly flew to Dende's palace to see Piccolo, but was stopped by a white cat midway.

"Korin, right? You called?" I asked.

"Yes, if you going to see the Namekians they just recently left." He told me.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" I yelled.

Now I went Super Saiyan. I flew back to the ground, punched a tree and watched it fall. Vegeta, if you aren't at Capsule Corp I swear I will hunt every single one of you down! I blast myself towards my destination. I used strength to land on the ground with cracks under my feet. I crossed my arms to look at everyone around me.

"Athena! You're here just in time!" Gohan said happily.

"Just in time?! What do you mean?! I've been trying to find everyone this morning! What's going on?!" I yelled.

"Well this was unexpected..." Krillin mumbled.

I powered down, but was still furious. Trunks walked up to me and held my hands. Willow came over and hugged my legs. I sighed, calming down myself and levels.

"We were invited to a party. For you." Trunks said.

"Wait what?" I questioned.

"Years ago today was the day we all first met you and finding out you were a Saiyan." Vegeta stated.

"This was all my dad's idea." Gohan adds.

Goku did all of this? As in my crazy-fighting obsessed brother throwing a party? I turned to him and smiled the silly smile he is doing currently. I ran and hugged him, thanking him and everyone else. Although, I apologized for the way I entered. It was understandable to them. So we threw a huge party for me joining my true and new family all those years ago.