Claims

I love you as one loves certain obscure things,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul. ~Neruda

9

Taehyung went down. He looked over at his emails on his Laptop and informed his secretary that he would take an off today. As soon as he was finished, he went to his parents room and seeing that they were awake, informed them of Jungkook's arrival. Mr and Mrs Kim took it well. They were in fact glad. They had wanted to meet Kook anyway.

As Tae came out, his mind went back to how he had told his mother that he wouldn't mind marrying. After his drunken night with Jimin and coming back to his empty room. Tae had decided, he didn't want to be lonely anymore. He wanted to love. He wanted to be free. He wanted to focus on his personal life just as much as he cared for his professional one. He wanted to have a family. His husband. Husband.... To hold forever and always. Maybe he was being impatient or stupid. In fact, Tae knew he was making a stupid decision. When making business decisions, he always researched first, figured out his competition, and then started working on his ideas and only if he was 100 per cent sure that he would make profit. Only then did he say yes to any deal. And here he was. Gambling the biggest decision of his life. Hell, he hadn't even done a background check. He ran one even for his househelp. And he wasn't running one for his future husband. It was incredibly stupid. If he told this to his Yoongi Hyung, he would admit him in a hospital and Jimin would take him to a priest because they would believe he was either possessed or sick. No other answer made sense.

But Tae for once didn't want to make decisions in his life like he usually did. All his decisions had landed him to be immensely rich and successful but also alone. Meticulous, Thorough, attentive to details... That's what everyone called him. But none of this worked in real life on real people. Not especially if you want to spend your life with someone. No one is perfect. And of he kept weighing the Pros and Cons, he would still stay single till he died.

Love and Marriage, Taehyung had lately realised, was a gamble. If you were lucky, you would get to love the same guy everyday, wake up in his arms, love him, protect him, give in to his demands and what not... And if you weren't... You just weren't. Tae wanted to believe he was lucky. And it wasn't like he was really marrying a stranger. He knew he was his father's best friend's son. He owned some business in entertainment industry. They both would have at least some things in common that they could talk about. But this was before Tae's eyes had landed on Kook.

But now as he sat with his tablet surfing business news and waiting for his parents to come down, Tae knew he wasn't going to give up this boy. His heart told him Jungkook and him would have a good life. And Tae's intuitions were never wrong.

After scrolling mindlessly for 2 hours, finally his parents too came out. He talked to them as they had their tea and his mother instructed the cooks to get started with Lunch. And since none of them knew what he liked yet, a lot of dishes were made.

Tae left his mother to take charge of lunch as he took his father to the library and picked his brain on latest policies, deals and whatnot. Even though Mr Kim had retired, he liked these kinds of conversations with his son. So whenever, they got the time. They would get together and discuss or sometimes, when Tae would feel like he wanted some help... He would ask his old man.

They didn't realise when it struck 2 as their mother came to call them for Lunch.

'I will go call Kook too.' Mrs Kim said while looking at her son.

'No I will go.' Tae said hurriedly. Aish! His mom was going to tease the shit out of him now. Damn. Why couldn't he see she was trying to tease him.

Thinking this, Tae went to his room and softly opened. He could see how Kook lay in the same exact position since had left him some 5 hours ago. Tae cleared his throat and called out his name hoping that he would wake up. But Kook was in deep slumber. Tae went close and sat at the edge of the bed.

Unconsciously, his hands threaded through Kook's hair. As soon as he realised what he was doing, he cursed himself. He didn't have permission. He was being weird. But the softness of Kook's hair left a soft aftertouch on his fingers and the irony was as soft as the hair were, his fingers felt on fire. As if only a particular softness could put out the fire. Tae snapped out of his thoughts and before he could get lost looking at the bunny face again, he shook Kook by his shoulder.

'Hey, wake up.' Tae said.

'Umm 5 mins Hyung.' Kook said sleepily and wiped his droll with the pillow cover as he moved his head to the other side.

Tae froze. Hyung... Kook had called him Hyung. How was he supposed to react? The cold business man blushed and wanted to giggle and jump had called him Hyung. After two minutes, he had calmed down himself enough that he could try to wake up Kook again. Hoping to hear that word once again.

'Jungkook. Wake up. Eat something.' Tae said trying to sound uninterested.

Kook again faced Tae's direction as he moved his head and sleepily opened his head and whined, 'Hyung..' and as soon as he saw the petite frame of his future husband instead of hsi brother as he had supposed. Sleep flew right out of his eyes as fast as a feather in a storm.

'I am sorry Mr Kim. I though it was my brother. I am awake.' Kook said suddenly sitting down and nervous. Damn! He was so close to Mr Kim. He could smell his straberry scent and it was making him so cosy. He almost wanted to fall asleep again.

His thoughts were interrupted by Tae's voice.

'It's okay. Mom has cooked Lunch for us. I am sure you must be hungry. You can freshen up and come down. We will be waiting for you.' Tae said and left.

kook was embarrassed and quickly got out the sheets. Damn! What was he thinking when he came here. He would be facing his in-laws and he wasn't even prepared.

Ah! How can you be so stupid Kook? He thought to himself.

An: Maybe I will do a double update today. Ah!!! Just waiting for them to fall in love. What do you think?