Suits

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire. ~ Frost

13.

'Hey, we have reached Kookie. Wake up.' Tae said softly as put his hands on Kook's shoulder.

Kook woke up to a gentle voice asking him to wake up. He stretched hsi body and looked at the source of the angel voice.

As soon as he saw Tae, he came back to reality. He immediately sat up straight, embarrassed.

'Slow down' Tae said seeing Kook immediately wake up with a jerk.

'Relax Kook. Take your time. We are about to reach in 5 mins. Here, drink this water. And please don't rush. It's okay kookie. We got time.' Tae said gently, passing the water bottle towards Kook.

Tae turned to give him some privacy. Kook who had gone on an overdrive right after waking up, calmed down after listening to Tae's soft voice. It was soothing to him. So he brushed his hair and looked around himself in confusion. He had made a mess of bedsheets. But damn! He had such a good sleep. He drank water in small sips. And looked at the time. He had actually slept for four and half hours. He felt so refreshed. The last time he felt this good was before this wedding drama started. Wedding.... He was going to buy his wedding suit. He was going to be married. Unconsciously, a small smile spread on his face as he looked at the back of Tae's head.

Soon he had come down from the bed and unfolded his seat and sat there wearing his shoes. Tae was wrapping up his papers. Kook felt slightly guilty as he looked at the tired eyes of Tae. When he had slept, Tae had worked. He could see the number of tabs opened on the laptop and how he didn't switch off the laptop and close the browser instead put it to sleep as if he expected to open it soon. Kookie noticed how his shoulders had slumped and his aura had a tired aura to it. Kookie scolded himself. He could have asked Tae to sleep too. Before he could berate himself more. They had reached.

He was shocked to see the House. The last time he was here, it was such a calm place and now the gardeners were rigorously working on the plants and the grass to get it ready for the wedding.

Tae got out as soon as the car stopped and opened the gate for Kookie.

Jungkook was still in shock. Why was he always in shock whenever he met his husband?

But he couldn't help but blush when he noticed Tae opening the door.

Tae smiled looking at his confused face, 'I am sorry you have to come when the home is in such mess. I hope you don't mind it.'

Kookie got out and Tae requested the house help to get their stuff out and as they were just about to enter home, Tae stopped.

'Um... Would you like to tour the preparations after freshening up?' Tae asked hesitantly but his eyes shone with a hope. Kookie liked the shine but didn't like the hesitancy. He showed his widest bunny smile and said, 'Of course. I would love to.'

Unlike last time, he wasn't guided to the guest room rather Tae took him to his room and said,' I will go inform mom that we have come, you can use the washroom till then. I will ask someone to send some clothes for you right away. Sorry, they are downstairs. If you need something, just give me a call.'

Jungkook nodded his head and before he could ask anything Tae was gone. What did Tae meant by clothes? They had directly come from office, so he couldn't pack his clothes. Had Tae picked up his clothes from home?

Before he could think more on this topic, someone knocked the door. Kook bowed to the help and let them in. She kept Kook's bad on the table. And there were three bags that she handed to Kook. She immediately left the room.