Drive

And the midnight moon is weaving
Her bright chain o'er the deep;
Whose breast is gently heaving,
As an infant's asleep: ~ Lord Byron

12.

Jeon Jungkook couldn't help but think that his husband was a little strange as he slid into a huge SUV that Tae had brought to pick up Kook. Usually, people brought highend expensive cars to impress their partners. But Kook stopped his thoughts. Why would Tae want to impress him? This was an arrange marriage. He shouldn't expect to be courted. Oh boy! How wrong was he.

Tae brought him out of his thoughts as he opened the door of the car. Kook slid in. This was the most customised car Kook had seen. The last seats of the car were all down with a matress and pillow. The middle seats were comfy and plush with holders and everything you could imagine needed for a good lunch. Kook wondered if Tae slept in car. Did he have to go to long drives that often? But he chucked his thoughts aside. As Tae came and sat beside him. He asked the driver to drive to Seoul and pulled up the partition so that they wouldn't be disturbed. Kook was shocked. It was too much information to take for his tired brain. He needed coffee.

'Tae can we stop somewhere for a coffee?' Kook asked Tae.

Tae looked at him and said, 'Oh I already have our lunch. I had asked Hoseok hyung to get something for us. Shall we have lunch if you are hungry? We can have our beverages later.'

'Huh? Umm. Yeah Sure.' Kook said. He had never been in a situation where he wasn't in-charge. But his future husband had other plans in mind. If he ignored the constant confusion in his head, it felt nice when things were done for him without saying anything.

'I hope you like Tteokbokki Kook' Tae said. Opening the container and holders that were effectively placed. Tae got rid of his shoes and turned 45 degrees in the car seat and faced Kook as he sat cross legged.

'Come. Sit like this. Let's have lunch Jungkook.' Tae said opening more containers of beverages.

Jungkook was hesitant but he imitated Tae's actions. Now they sat facing each other. Tae handed him his food and played soft music in the background.

They both ate silently. Strangely, it wasn't weird. 'I hope you liked it, Kook.' Tae asked as he kept the containers back in place.

'It was very good Hyung.' Jungkook said.

'Here' Tae said as he pushed a bottle of banana milk to Kook and opened his coffee.

Kook looked at him. How many layers were to this man that he didn't understand?

'How did you know Hyung?' Jungkook asked.

Tae blushed and pretended to find sugar from the condiments for his coffee as he said, 'A little birdie might have told me.' and gut busy with his coffee.

Kook knew he wouldn't get anymore info from his hyung.

Suddenly, Tae pulled out a file and pushing it to Kook's side said, 'I need your help Kook. I have narrowed down everything about our wedding to twos or threes. Can you please mark what you like best out of these options.'

Kook opened the file and wished he could stop the car and dig up a hole and hide. Why was his husband asking him his choices in food venue and other details making him feel things in his stomach. Why was he blushing? Hell why did he feel shy? What the actual fuck? He was a businessman soon about to be a CEO. Was his body having a delayed reaction to the wedding?