Reminiscence

There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
~Stephen Chbosky

55.

'Wow! You look... Stunning Kookie' Tae said as soon as he saw Kook.

Kook fixed his husband with a fake glare, 'You seem surprised hyung!'

'Oh no! You always look delectable. But I say stunning when you get me hard even without touching me darling.' Tae said using Kook's words against him.

Kook blushed at that. Tae went closer to him and guided his husband to the table sitting in between the garden glowing with fairly lights reflecting the blue of the flowers. It looked so beautiful.

As soon as they were seated, 'You look good too hyung.' Kook said holding Tae's hands.

'Thank you baby.' Tae smiled.

'So, Let's get this started shall we?' Kook said laughing.

'Yeah. I can already feel Taeji eating my head off if she sees we didn't eat.' Tae said.

'Hey! You don't get to complain. You were not the one who was forced to dress up by a Professional make up artist while their 10 year old daughter bossed around.' Kook huffed.

'That's so unfair Kook. Taeji is very sweet. It's not like you had to get a lecture by your 8 year old son about not talking of business on his 15 year marriage anniversary date.' Tae shot back.

'Now who is being unfair. My Junhyung is too sweet to give lectures.' Kook replied offended.

'Can you not fight over us and flirt?' Little Taejin's voice came from behind the bushes.

'Omo! My princess is sneaking.' Tae said as he picked up his eldest child, 'You know what they say about eavesdroppers.'

'Soi' Taeji apologised in a small voice. She was 10 she definitely knew she could say sorry but saying it in a cute way got her less scolding from her Appa, not like he ever scolded her anyway. Who could honestly? She was the princess of the house. Even when Eomma forced her to eat veggies or go to hobby classes, she would be trated by her halmomi later as a reward.

Jungkook hid his small laugh in a cough. He knew his daughter through and through. He knew the little devil deliberately acted cute doing Aiggoo to get out of difficult situations. He knew Tae knew that too.

'Hmm... Baby but your Eomma and Appa need some time to talk like grown ups. So go to Halmeoni and Halabeoji. We will come to tuck you and Junhyung to bed, okay princess?' Tae spoke mushing his munchkin's cheeks. He knew it would irritate her and she would leave. He chuckled when she ran away singing, 'Ooootttaaayyy'

Tae came back to the table and they shared a look and burst out laughing.

'Should we wait for the other one to pop up?' Kook said in between his chuckle.

'Anniyo, he is with Appa. He got hold of him when he tried to sneak.' Tae said gesturing Kook to start the dinner.

Kook opened the lid and Tae served Kook and made his plate.

'It's been so long since we did this.' Kook said.

'Yes. It is.' Tae said making a mental note to do this more often.

'15 years hyung. 15 years! How did we do this?' Kook asked looking intently into his husband's eyes. The wrinkles had started forming slightly. But for Kook there was no man more handsome than his husband. There never would be.