Shhh

What I wanted to preserve was the turbulent gasp in his voice which lingered with me for days afterward and told me that, if I could have him like this in my dreams every night of my life, I'd stake my entire life on dreams and be done with the rest.
~André Aciman

30.

'Hey wake up hyung!' Kook said softly. After staring at his sleeping husband for half an hour, he had finally decided to wake up. Kook noticed how Tae's lips and eyes were both slightly parted as he slept peacefully. Tae's face was calm. No worries and no pressure. He chuckled when Tae whined and nudged more into kook's neck naturally going for the you younger's warmth. He decided to let him sleep for some more time. He thought back to last night. They had at least confessed to liking each other. Kook's face shaped into a bunny smile. If they were single, this would be the stage where they would become boyfriends but nonetheless, being married didn't lessen any of the butterflies in his stomach or make it any more less joyful. His husband, His Taehyung. Kook covered his face with his hands, embarrassed at thinking like a young teenage boy. But it felt good. Knowing that his partner was so warm and sweet. It made him very happy. He hadn't felt this before not even in his previous relationship. Ahh! He wouldn't let his last dictate his present. He held Tae closer to him. He was going to enjoy being his husband.

His thoughts went back to last night, the sea was beautiful but what Tae had said was more beautiful. Now whenever he would look at the moon, it would always remind him of Tae. They had also kinda made out. Kook couldn't get Tae's husky voice out of his head when he had said that if he didn't stop he wouldn't be able to control himself. But last night's conversation had changed so much. He wanted Tae. He wanted to be his. In every way possible. Sure, they weren't ready. But they weren't even ready for the marriage. And the thought of the elder like that.. kind of made him blush but excited. Damn! He needed to redirect his thoughts. He was getting too excited.

Kook was amazed at himself too. What was it about Tae that made him blush and shy. This was a part of him he hadn't explored before. He was a dominant man in his life. He handled business and relationships. He was practically raised to be a CEO. He had no submissive bone in him till Tae came along in his life. But hiw Tae took care of him.. something inside him made him feel so safe that he could be vulnerable in front of the elder...

Kook didn't wanted to shove his thoughts so away. It was too early in the morning. 'Hyung... Wake up.' Kook said again.

Tae this time opened his eyes and looked at kook. He looks so cute, Tae thought. He saw how they had cuddled last night. He noticed that Kook seemed so comfortable so close with him.

'Good morning Kookie.' Tae said his voice husky from the sleep.

'Morning hyung.' Kook replied thankful he hadn't stuttered. Damn! How could his husband make him week in his knees with two words that weren't even sexual.

'Did you have a good sleep baby?' Tae asked pulling Kook closer and snuggled more into his neck.

Kook felt Tae's breathing on his neck. 'Yes hyung.' he said sighing hard. Damn! This was getting difficult ti control.

'How did you sleep hyung?' Kook asked wanting to distract himself.

'Always the best in your arms baby.' Tae said.

'Get ready hyung. I will make breakfast for us.' Kook said.

'Kookie....' Tae whined as Kook tried to untangle his body.

'Hyung?' Kook asked.

Tae pouted, 'My morning kiss.'

Kookie blushed. He quickly pecked his husband's lips and ran to the kitchen. This time Tae let him and laughed. He went to the washroom.