Bonus Chapter

'Tae! Please feed doll. We are running late.' Junkook shouted as he ironed Tae's shirt.

'Yeah! Okay. You take a shower. The water is hot.' Tae replied as soon as he came out from the washroom.

'Yes. You clothes are on the bed. The food is on table. Just feed her please. She is being too difficult. Constantly asking for Papa as if I am no one.' Jungkook's tone changed from shouting to grumbling near the end.

Tae got out of his towel and saw Kook entering the shower. He put on his clothes quickly and moved both their bags on the bed along with the files that needed to be taken to office.

Without waiting for kook to come out, Tae moved to the kitchen and packed their lunches. And wrapped both their breakfast in a basket. They would have to eat on the way. He ran to the nursery and saw his daughter throwing tantrums and pulling his eomma's hair.

'Sorry Eomma. Please rest. I will feed her.'

Ye Sura sighed, 'She truly is your child Tae. Giving my Kook and me a hard time.'

'Sorry Eomma. Please rest today. We sre taking her to the office with us. I will send someone to pick up her stuff in a while from the office.' Tae spoke as he moved out of the nursery to the kitchen as he gently swayed his dear daughter so that she would stop being so pouty.

Everyone was so right. She was like him.

He adjusted her on the lap after he had taken her semi solid food and sat on the sofa.

'You are my baby, aren't you?' Tae swooned as he fed her the first bite.

The baby chuckled as if understanding Tae. 'See, you understand dada already.' Tae made faces so that she would keep being in a good mood.

'My princess. Don't give Kookie a hard time today, okay? Papa has a lot of work. You won't do that, will you princess?' Tae said seriously as he looked at her.

The one and a half year old as if understanding him kept looking at Tae with focussed butten eyes.

'I literally spent thirty minutes trying to feed her. And she is feeding from your hands without a fuss.' Jungkook said as he rushed down along with their bags.

'Aanio! She just didn't want you to get tired from feeding her.' Tae said and got up moving her to kook's lap and giving him the food.

'Yes, yes. She is a brat just like you. Both of you are going to give me grey hair.' Kook half grumbled and half huffed unable to believe his daughter's extent of fascinating with Tae.

Tae laughed and went out to call the driver. Kook jammed his daughter between his knees and fed her, 'Can you be less of my daughter princess... So in love with Tae just like me! And he believes you are like him. Na! You love Tae. That makes you my daughter more, right?' Said making an aeroplane of food and feeding her as she laughed and nodded her head as if agreeing with you.

'Yeah. Now you are not going to eat more.' as she rejected the next spoon.

Kook softly rocked her and went to the car that had come at the entry. He gestured Tae to get the bags.

Kook sat at the back as driver opened the door with his princess on his lap now ready to sleep. He kept rocking her. As soon as Tae sat down he took her from Jungkook.

'Eat your food baby. I got her.' Tae spoke softly.

The car now started making its way out of the driveway.

'Should we put her in a car seat?' Kook spoke as he unwrapped his breakfast from basket.

'She is going to cry her eyes out. I can't see her like that.' Tae replied munching on a bite Kook had shared with him.

'Yeah! That is true.'

After three hours as Tae and Kook sat in an important board meeting, Tae couldn't help but notice that his princess wanted milk probably. As he kept listening to the board member talking about the new growth avenues of the company, he pulled out a hot milk bottle. Kook noticed what he was doing out of the corner of his eye and took over. He checked if the milk was not scalding hot and poured it into her bottle.

'But how do we justify the expenditure if this doesn't work out?' Tae asked the member who was asking them to expand into a country where profit or audience both were not guarrenteed.

As the person started explaining, princess started getting a bit more fussy, Jungkook was focused on what everyone was saying. It was an important meeting. But he took her from Tae's arms his motherly instincts working up. He rocked her as he walked the board room and when she had quietened down, he gave her the bottle again. This time he stated standing not to jostle her. All this while both Tae and Kook kept making valid points and adding their observations to be noted down. Once when she started sleeping slowly, Kook removed the bottle and Tae got up and took her from him so that he could rest for a while and sit down. Tae lay her on his shoulder and went to the presentation screen scribbling in numbers trying to make sense if it would be beneficial to extend to more countries or not.

As the meeting stopped for lunch, Kook laid down their own lunch at the table and put princess in her cradle.

'What do you think hyung?' Kook asked Tae as he bit into his chicken.

'Hmm. I think we can try it as an experiment at a small scale. What do you think?' Tae asked Kook.

'Yeah. I think it will be successful but it would make sense if we kind of had an experimentation period with talent.' Kook said.

'What's bothering you then?' Tae asked.

'Do you think we are doing right by her? She is stuck in our office entire day.' Kook voiced his insecurities.

Tae smiled. He was waiting for Kook to say something on these lines soon.

'Would you rather we leave her with a nanny at home baby?' Tae asked seriously.

'God no! What if they don't feed her or of she cries too much. You know how she doesn't calm down. What if she gets a fever?' Kook was about to go into a monologue when Tae held his hand and squeezed it.

'Why are you smiling?' Kook asked.

'Because you and I both know that she is out daughter. And when she grows up she is going to appreciate that we were with her rather than a nanny at our home. So, even if it is office, at least she is safe and in front of our eyes. That's what matters baby.' Tae said.

'But won't people think us weird for having our daughter in meetings.' Kook asked again.

'Well, this company is hers if she wants it when she grows up. So they better get used to her.' Tae said proudly squaring his shoulders.

Kook laughed at how proud he looked.

The sleeping baby had certainly learnt everything from her fathers. Later, she would claim her secret to a successful business woman was the lessons learnt in board rooms at an early age.

Author's note: Don't know why but wanted to add something here. So, here it goes. I will update the other book super soon too. Sorry, I have been gone. Thank you for the love.