Epilogue

You don't know when you're twenty-three.
You don't know what it really means to crawl into someone else's life and stay there. You can't see all the ways you're going to get tangled, how you're going to bond skin to skin. How the idea of separating will feel in five years, in ten - in fifteen. When Georgie thought about divorce now, she imagined lying side by side with Neal on two operating tables while a team of doctors tried to unthread their vascular systems.
She didn't know at twenty-three.
~Rainbow Rowell, Landline

'Kookie... You awake?' Tae said as he turned around in his bed.

'Yes hyung' Kook spoke. Lately, they both had gotten into a habit of talking late into the night. Sleep turned its soft feathers away as one free old.

'You think we did well?' Tae asked.

Kook snuggled to Tae. 'Yes hyung. I am sure.'

'How can you be so sure?' Tae asked.

'Because I know you are questioning because Junhyung moved out and Taeji can't come as much as she used to since her baby and now you are doubting if we were good parents.' Kook said smiling.

Tae sighed. His husband really knew him inside out. Before he could think much, Kook spoke,

'Would it make you feel better if we moved to another house? This one has too many memories.' Kook asked.

Tae sat up and kook supported him and sat up too. Tae looked at him. 'Baby... I brought you here in marriage and nothing except god can take us away from this home.'

Kook smiled, 'Do you think we should call Jimin and Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung and Hobi and Ami to move in with us.'

Tae smiled, 'Yes. I was thinking the same thing. Namjoon Hyung has also retired now. All our kids have moved out. I always wanted all of us to stay together but children were always chaos together. Now we can all live together.'

Kook laughed, 'Yes. I remember the day Yoongi hyung had his first day after retirement. Chim Chim told me he slept the entire day.'

Tae continued, 'Yes, Yoongi hyung had it the worst. It was too difficult for him to relax. I am grateful Chim had decided that they would retire together. Otherwise, Yoongi hyung would have gone mad.'

Kook sighed. 'Do you think they will agree... Like actually agree?'

Tae replied, 'Yes. We already know Chim and Yoongi hyung would say yes. Jin hyung loves to take care of all of us. He would get Namjoon hyung to agree. Amy worries about Hobi hyung. He is always jumping around. She is scared he is going to break something. So, she would be happy with the idea of more eyes on him. and we always talked about living in same home when ever we could take a vacation but now... We actually can. Now that I think about it... We are the last. With Junhyung moving to his apartment, we are the last whose nest has gone empty.'

Kook heard the sadness in his husband's voice, 'Dont worry. Kids grow up.
They need space. We have always known that.'

Tae hummed.. suddenly he had an idea and he got up and went to the closet. He wore his puffed jacket and gave jungkook one. 'Come on. Get up.'

Kook laughed. He had gotten used to his husband's impromptu plans.

He got up and wore his jacket. Tae picked up his car keys. And as they took the car out of the drive way. Kook played some songs. Knowing they would either be going on a long drive or somewhere else nice. Tae always made sure that they went to nice places.

Kook smiled when he saw his husband parking near the hand river.

'Hmm.... Let's get the usual?' Tae said smiling as he held his husband's hand.

'Hahah yes hyung.' Kook said as tae bought beer and fried chicken from a nearby shop.

When he came back, he smiled at Jungkook, 'Have you texted in the group?'

'Yes, they are all coming' Kook replied.

Tae smiled wide. The first to reach were Hobi and Amy. Everyone hugged each other and before they could sit down, Jin and Joon came along.

'I swear you guys will freeze to death If not for me...' Jin hyung said taking out huge wraps for everyone to wrap around themselves so that they won't get cold. Joon smiled sheepishly as he handed Tae and amy their wraps.

'Starting the party without me hyung?' Chim's voice echoed in the night as a sleepy Yoongi was dragged by his husband.

Kook laughed. Here they were. People with more money than they could count but sitting on the banks of Han river in the middle of the night with liquor and fried chicken.

'Why do you have to get me out of my bed every alternate night?' Yoongi grumbled.

'Well we wouldn't have to if you all moved to our house.' Tae said.

'Fine I am sleeping at your home from tomorrow.' Yoongi hyung grumbled and squishing Jimin's stomach put his head there and dozzed off again.

Everyone laughed at Yoongi hyung's tactics...

'No but i am serious. We always wanted to move together but couldn't because of our business. But now the kids have taken care. We are all free. What do you say?' Tae asked everyone.

Jin smiled, 'I say let's go on a vacation to Paris and move to your home when we come back. That way at least I will be able to feed you all.'

Joon just looked at his husband lovingly and kook knew they had already agreed. Well Yoongi hyung had already agreed and Jimin would always follow his husband. Hobi looked excited but it was Amy who spoke for the couple, 'Yes!! I will learn recipes from Jin hyung' Hobi smiled at her.

'So, we will be prepare all your rooms tomorrow. That way we won't have to be here in the middle of the night. We can actually be cozy in our living room and watch movies.' Kook spoke.

Before anyone could react, Tae's phone rang, It was Taeji. He picked up the call but as soon as she heard the wind blowing at the back she knew her parents had already reached Han. She asked Tae to put the phone on speaker and scolded both of them like little kids.

'I swear you will make me lose my mind one day.' Taeji huffed and Tae looked at his husband... Isn't that what he ahd said when he had messaged him for the first time. Tae laughed and cut the call, kissing Kook.

Jin laughed, 'Yeah maybe we will all need soundproof rooms.'

Everyone laughed. But Tae and Kook were looking at other. They had come through so much. Kook gently held Tae's hand and pressed it. The gesture speaking volumes between them. Tae started circling Kook's ring and they both looked at the river. At the spot where Tae had proposed.

As the night passed, everyone slowly made it home. The morning was just coming up. It was six. Kook dragged Tae to the garden. The spot they had married... It still had blue flowers around it. Tae had never let their be any other flowers l. Tae looked at Kook. They stood where they had taken their vows and then renewed them. Kook kissed Tae with all his heart. Taeji and Junhyung who had been worried for their parents the entire nights were all ready to start shouting at them about not taking care of themselves but stopped when they saw them standing at their spot, looking at each other with so much love. Both the children slowly went inside and waited for their parents to come home.

Little did they know, as long as Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook were together, they were home.

An: This fic is officially completed. But I am going to upload another chapter which is about the media and quotes used in the book and other behind the scenes of the story. Also, if I really feel like I might add another chapter of Epilogue. But as of now... This is the End. Thank you for all your love.