Prince

Little I ask; my wants are few; ~Oliver Holmes

14.

'Sir, what do you think about this one?' The assistant asked Jungkook for the nth time.

Jungkook sighed. He had seen hundreds of suits till now and he hadn't liked any of them. Some of them were too flashy and some of them too simple. It's not like they were not good. It's just that thye weren't to his taste. And if he wasn't comfortable in what he wore, he would be even more nervous on his wedding day. But he was also aware that they had already been here for two hours and Jungkook hadn't found a suit. He was afraid Taehyung was getting annoyed by him. His face would turn into an anguish grimace every now and then.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung again and finally found the courage to say, 'I am sorry. I am wasting your time. Maybe this won't work. I will find something. I don't want to waste more of your time.'

Taehyung looked at him and his face softened, 'Please don't say sorry Jungkook-ah. Please don't worry about time. We have plenty of time. I wouldn't want you to rush the process.' Tae smiled but with a nervousness he continued, 'I actually have another place in mind. It's not as traditional a shop as this. But few days ago, something had caught my eye. Would you like to see it?'

'Yes. I would love to.' Jungkook said smiling. Taehyung thanked the staff. And left for another store some 5 mins away.

As soon as they entered the shop, Tae asked the assistant to show the suit he had asked to be kept aside. Jungkook looked around. It wasn't as huge a shop as they previous one and they definitely had non traditional clothing. The cuts, fits and patterns were all modern.

The assistant soon came with the covered suit in her hands. Tae guided Jungkook to the changing area and handed him the suit.

Inside the room, Kook got rid of his shirt and opened the covering. He was amazed at what he saw. He took out the cream silk shirt. It was plain but screamed character. Something like this was exactly what he was looking for. The silk was premium quality... So soft on his skin and the only design on the entire shirt was one word written below the cuff link area on each side. It was this detail that made Jungkook want to cry. In a cursive black thread was written 'Forever' and 'Yours' on each side. He kissed the thread and took out the white trouser. It fit him well and finally he pulled out the white blazer that snuggled to all the right places in his body. Damn! He looked sexy. He felt sexy. The black shoes he was wearing matched well with the outfit. He brushed his hair back and got out of the room. He was nervous. Taehyung was typing something on his phone so Kook cleared his throat to get his attention. Tae looked up at the sound and his phone slipped from his hands. A part of his brain registered that his phone has fallen down but the view on front of him was too good to avert eyes from..

In cream silk and white suit, Kook looked so innocent and then his ruffled up hair and lip piercing made one weak on their knees destroying the innocence of the virgin colours. Tae looked at him with mouth open.

Jungkook saw his reaction. He knew he had found his suit. He internally laughed as he saw Tae gawking at him without a care about the phone discarded on the floor.

He cleared his throat and asked, 'So, how do I look?'

Tae saw Kook's lips moving. But his brain couldn't register what he was saying. His gaze again stuck on his lips. After some time, he came to his senses when Kook again cleared his throat.

'You look ethereal Jungkook. Silk was made for you baby.' Tae said before realising that the nickname.had already slipped his tongue.

Jungkook blushed hearing him. And soon Tae came closer to him and strated asking him about the fit and if something he wanted altered. Kook told the assistant to make a few alterations. And they promised that the suit would be ready in three days. Tae said he would pick it up. As they were going, Kook took out his card to pay for the suit.

Arranged Marriage | Taekook Fanfiction |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें