Reflection

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
~Khalil Gibran

34.

It had already been two hours since Kook slept. Tae was ready to wake him up. He went up and gently lay behind Kook. He held him by his waist.

He placed his mouth close to his ear and said, 'Wake up baby.'

Kook being in a deep sleep didn't react. Tae supported his elbow on the pillow and kissed his forehead, 'Wake up baby, Dinner is getting cold.'

Kook hummed in sleep. Tae started kissing his neck. Soft, feather like kisses, 'Come on, wake up baby.'

Kook slowly opened his eyes. 'Hyung when did I sleep?' Kook asked, his voice husky, eyes still adjusting to the dim light.

'You slept a while ago, baby. You were tired.'

'Sorry hyung. I will make dinner.' Kook said getting up. Tae didn't let him get him, pressing his arm on his chest.

'Shush baby, just freshen up. Dinner is ready. You must be hungry.' Tae said and kissed his forehead once.

Kook blushed at the kiss and nodded his head.

'I will be waiting downstairs baby.' Tae said.

Kook started getting up and this time Tae didn't stop him. He ruffled his hair. And Tae found the younger's habits so endearing. He couldn't believe this man was his. He had gotten lucky. He went down and waited for Kook on the dining table.

Kook went to the washroom and washed his face, taking out the remnants of his sleep. His brushed his hair with his fingers and went down.

As soon as he reached the last stair, he could smell the fragrance of roses in the air. He looked down. There were petals on the floor. He blushed. Was this what hyung had done when he had slept? Was this his apology? He chucked away his thoughts and walked on rose showered path. His eyes found Tae sitting on the dining table waiting for him, giving his boxy smile. Kook looked around the room and he was dumbfounded. Candles lit the entire room. The curtains had been closed for the first time since he was here. He couldn't see the sea but the candles strewn around the room made a faint glow inside the room. He noticed scented lamps burning at the sides, giving out a sweet, calming rosy scent. He reached the Dining table and saw so many dishes covered. Candles on the table and roses around them. As soon as he reached the table, Tae got up and pulled out a chair for him. Kook blushed and sat, 'Thank you hyung. This is beautiful.' He noticed Tae was wearing a cream shirt. His arms folded and beige trousers. His hair was unruly and slightly curled at the ends. He looked so soft. So innocent. So swishy, Kook thought to himself. Kook continued, 'This is too nice hyung, you didn't need to do this. You must be tired.'

'I needed to do this baby. I made my baby cry. This is nothing compared to even a single tear of yours. But I wanted to have a date with you. Will you have this date with your hyung?' Tae asked.

Kook was now Tomato red. 'Yes hyung.'

'Thank you baby.' Tae said and started serving Kook. Kook's eyes opened when he saw the dishes. It was everything he loved. Japche, Taekbooki, Chicken... Everything just how he liked it.

'Aish! This husband of mine.' He thought to himself.

Both of them started eating. Both were hungry. There wasn't much conversation as they just sat and enjoyed the food occasionally making small conversation.