Thoughts

And your eyes, they were green and grey
Like an April day,
But lit into amethyst
When I stooped and kissed;
~ Oscar Wilde

16.

Forty minutes later, Tae pulled the car up in his driveway. This time Jungkook got out of the car before Tae could come around to open the door. Tae smiled looking at Kook. Both of them went towards the home. A smile lingered on both their lips.

As soon as they entered, Kook was about to enter the guest room when Tae held Kook's hand. Kook looked at him.

'You are sleeping in my room.' Tae said.

'Hyung....' Kook was about to say something when Tae interrupted him.

'I will sleep in the guest room. The workers will be here early morning and you will wake up from the noise. You have to travel again tomorrow. You need rest.' Tae said with a finality.

'I don't mind hyung. You should sleep in your room.' Kook insisted.

'You should listen to your Hyung, Kook ' Tae said in a teasing but slightly firm tone.

Kook looked down, suddenly shy. Tae used the opportunity and said, 'Good it's settled then. Let me just take my clothes. You will find your clothes on the other side of the closet.'

Kook nodded. Tae was about to wish him good night when Kook came near him. He looked into his eyes and said, 'Thank you Hyung. It was a beautiful night.'

Tae could sense that Kook wanted to say more but was shy. He was gnawing away at his lips. Tae wanted to somehow comfort him. He placed both his hands on Jungkook's cheeks and placed a soft soft kiss on his forehead.

'Thank you for saying yes, Kook' Tae said.

Kook felt the soft texture of Taehyung's lips on his forehead. He looked down and said, 'Good night Hyung.'

'Good night Jungkook.' Tae said and left the room.

Jungkook looked around the room. He needed to change his clothes. It had been a long day. As beautiful the night was, he was dead tired. He went to Tae's closet and was amazed that his clothes had been neatly placed already. Not just the ones his mom had packed but also the new ones Tae had bought. Now that he looked closely, there were many more clothes on what Tae had said was his side. And to his surprise, they were all brand new and in Jungkook's size. Even if he wanted to think that Tae had bought them for himself, he knew he would be lying. Tae was petite. There were no way these would not be extremely oversized on him. Jungkook did have a lot of muscle afterall. An entire side of closet filled with clothes of his size. Undergarments, Shoes... What the hell! And honestly almost 70 per cent of them were exactly the kind of clothes he would buy for himself. How did Tae know his shoe size? If he thought about it... How did Tae know his finger size? How did he know what he would like? Kook sighed if he stood in the closet thinking about his future husband, he would be here all night.

He quickly switched on the shower and waited as warm water hit his tired muscles. He quickly finished his and dressed up for the night. As he entered the soft bed, the scent of strawberries hit his nose. He had noticed it was Tae's scent. It made him comfortable. He switched off the lamps, only allowing the light to come from the open window. As he placed his hand on his pillow to sleep, the ring on his finger shined brightly in the dim light. Jungkook looked at it and saw it closely. It was beautiful. So beautiful. Jungkook touched it. The sensation of Tae's lips on his fingers came back to Kook. He smiled fir the nth time today. It was a good day. Kook had never imagined Tae to propose. When he had agreed to the marriage, he thought it would be a business deal and the most he could be with with his husband was a roommate maybe. But Taehyung always made sure that Kook felt comfortable. Even if it meant him being uncomfortable. Kook sighed.