Chapter 14: Drugs

I had never done a single drug in my life, but this is what I imagine it feels like.

As my lips move against Ezra's and his hands hold my face, my body feels weak. I lean into him without even realizing it, my fingers grabbing at his hair. My heart pounded loudly, loud enough where he could probably hear it, too.

My breathing could be heard over the sound of our lips moving. I felt weak. Vulnerable. But kissing him, felt fucking amazing. 

His teeth tugged on my bottom lip before the kiss broke. We just stared at each other, both of us slightly in shock as our lungs reached for air desperately. 

With every rise and fall of my chest, I had to resist the urge to lean forward and kiss him again. 

"Such a good girl," he whispered, his brown eyes locked on my blue ones. 

Good. How could I be good after kissing a killer? 

And not fucking regretting it. 

His thumb slipped under my chin and tilted my head up. The tension between us felt like it was suffocating me. 

I shut my eyes as I saw him lean toward my neck. His lips pressed kisses against my neck, sucking on the skin slightly. 

Pulsating between my legs. Dirty thoughts in my brain about him. 

"You're toxic," I managed to whisper as his lips moved down to my collarbone. 

Wet kisses against my collarbone, in nothing but a towel. 

"I'm not toxic," I could feel his breath against my skin. "I'm possessive. Of you."

The pulsing began to feel stronger. His soft hair brushed my skin as he continued to kiss back up my neck, and I extended it to allow him.

My eyes opened. My arms went around his neck.

"You're a good girl, Lilac," he said between kisses. "And that's why you like how bad I am. How I kill people for you. How I'd sacrifice everything in this world for you if I had you. You like how I want you to be mine, forever."

A soft moan came from my throat as his kisses against my skin deepened. 

"You're wrong," I lied to myself. "I hate you - my brain hates you. But my body doesn't."

The pulsating was stronger than my brain trying to tell me I hate him. 

"Is that why you're opening your legs?" his words made my eyes widen slightly. I hadn't even realized I was doing that, but my legs were now spread in the towel. 

He removed his lips from my neck and locked eyes with me. 

The most evil people really are the most beautiful. 

"Give me the word," he spoke evenly. "And I'll make sure you get a taste of what heaven feels like."

My body felt teased just by his words. 

"Put your money where your mouth is," I tilted my head slightly, and the corners of his mouth slowly turned up in a smirk. 

Smut Warning

In one motion, the towel was off of me. His lips moved from my neck to my chest, each kiss feeling more and more electric as he got lower and lower. 

My legs spread even further as his head moved to be between my legs. He didn't waste a second, pressing his tongue against my clit with force. It made me jump slightly before I fell backward against the bed while his tongue continued to move.