Introduction

"Y/N, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"RELAX, I'M ALMOST READY!!!!"

Hi, my name is Y/n. I'm 18 years old and a senior at Stockton High in New Jersey. I got held back, don't hate man, being dyslexic is a bitch. I am the only girl of the family and the youngest of five... all boys might I add. After coming out to my family, I am an out and proud bisexual. I love to sing, play instruments, and dance but only for fun. I play the drums, guitar, and violin, but mainly the drums. My main dance style is hip hop/ break but I do a little of other styles. I was adopted when I was 3 years old and then again at 7. Having to raise 4 other children, my parents couldn't financially raise me and my brothers. So, they let one go. And that one was me. Harsh, I know. But, I'm glad this happened to me. My second adoptive parents love and support me for who I am. My first adoptive parents, the ones I got when I was 3, were abusive and neglectful. I finally had enough and ran away, back to the orphanage, when I was 6. Not sure how I manage to go that long with them. I guess it was because when they weren't drunk or on some type of drug, they payed attention to me and actually showed some love towards me. But that rarely ever happened.

When I was 10, my biological brothers found me. They were so loving and had some of the best personalities. Sometimes they try to get me to talk to our actual parents, but me being hard-headed, refuse to. My brothers even met my adoptive parents and they have become close to one another. The oldest brother is the one who contacted my parents in order to find me. His name is Keith. He is 28 years old and live in LA with his girlfriend Shelley Hennigs. If you don't know her she was in the tv show 'The Secret Circle' playing Diana and is currently on one of my favorite show 'Teen Wolf' playing Malia. I try to get her to spill about the show but she will NEVER say a single thing about it. The anticipation really eats me alive. Keith actually sings, dances, and plays instruments as well. Actually, we all do, it's kind of weird how that happens. Keith plays the bass, keyboard/piano, and drums. His main dance style is jazz. Besides all of that, he is a very successful lawyer.

The second oldest brother is James. He's 24 years old and lives in an apartment in New York City. He is a cardiologist (heart doctor) and loves to be called "The Love Doctor" for jokes. He plays the guitar, bass, and flute and sings as well. You're all probably thinking, 'HAHAHA THE FLUTE?!?! Who the hell plays the flute?' Well he plays the flute because loves to mix it up a bit and beat box at the same time. Shits pretty sweet. His dance style is contemporary.

The last two brothers are twins, Shane and Cole. Cole is older by 4 minutes. They are both 21 and seniors at Miami U. They also live in Miami. Cole plays the bass and keyboard/piano, and dances jazz. Shane plays the drums, guitar, ukulele, and cello and dances contemporary.

While meeting my brothers, I also met two of my cousins, Mark and Wes. They are brothers and the only other cousins we have. Mark is 29. He lives in Georgia with his fiance, Tracy Spirdokas. She too is an actress, most famous for playing Charlie in the tv series, Revolution. Mark works as a bus driver.... nah just kidding, dude's a surgeon. He plays the drums, guitar, and violin and dances tap. His younger brother, Wes, is 23 years old. He lives in Miami and is an assistant physical therapist. He works for our family friend Adam, who I'll be talking about later. Wes plays the guitar, bass, and cello and dances contemporary.

There are four other dudes who you will be meeting. Two of them are my best friends and the other two are their brother. The first guy is Brian. He too is 18 and a senior at Stockton High, but that's because his parents enrolled him to school late. He lives in New Jersey and a couple blocks away from my house. He plays the bass, guitar, and saxophone and dances contemporary. Brian has an older brother named Dylan. He is 23 years old and lives in LA with Keith. Also, he is a speech pathologist. Dylan is an out and proud gay, but the masculine gay, if that makes any sense. His boyfriend is named Michael and honestly one of my favorite dudes EVER. Dylan plays thee piano/keyboard, drums, and clarinet and dances hip hop/ pop and lock.

My other best friend, who I met in dance class, is Payton. He is 19 years old and a sophomore at Miami University. He originally lives in New Jersey, his house being a couple of blocks away form mine as well. But now, he lives in an apartment with Shane and Cole during the school year. Payton plays the bass, keyboard/piano, xylophone, and clarinet and dances hip hop. Adam is Payton older brother. He is 26 years old and lives in Miami as a physical therapist. He and Wes work together and live together. Adam plays the bass, keyboard/piano, and violin and dances tap and jazz.

"Y/N, ARE YOU ALMOST READY?!?"

"YEAH ONE SEC!"

That's Brian yelling at me. We are going to catch a flight across the country to California, our second home. Every summer, James, the twin, Wes, Mark, Tracy, Brian, Payton, Adam, and I all met at Keith and Dylan's house. We like to call it our mini vacation but we are actually going to work. The eleven of us are what we like to call, stalker watchers. What we do is every summer we watch a celebrity or group of celebrities who think or actually getting stalked. We've been doing this for 8 years now and every year is someone different.

I walk down my stairs with a carry-on bag and my turtle pillow pet in my hand. "Jesus, took ya long enough. Your suit cases are in the car already."

"Okay, thanks. Let me say bye to my parents and we can go. I'll meet you in the car." Brian nods and walks away. I walk up to my parents who are standing close together, my dad hugging my mom from behind. My dad lets go of my mom and I hug and kiss their cheeks. "Bye mom, bye dad, I see you later."

"Text, call, and facetime us every night, okay?"

"Of course, when do I not." They walk me to the front door and give me one more hug. "See ya later. Love you!" I yelling running to the car.

"Love you too!" Before getting in the car, I blow them a kiss and give my signature wink.

"You got everything?" Brian asks as I put on my seat belt.

"Yup, I'm all ready."

"Finally" I hit him slightly in the arm. "That was unnecessary my friend."

"Yeah, yeah, whateva. Now let's go! don't want to be late, don't we." I say with a smirk. Brian shakes his head with a smiles and pulls out into the road and heads to the air port.

 This is my first fanfic guys! I may not be updating on a weekly bases but I will still be updating! By the way, my name is Kaitlyn!

Also, I made it more clear that you are a girl in this.